Bovis Homes' The Maple house type
This New Homes Week (Monday 20th July to Sunday 26th July), Bovis Homes is running a social media competition to recognise the amazing efforts of key workers over the past few months, in what has been an extremely challenging time.
Earlier in the year, the housebuilder extended its Key Worker scheme to include all those classed as key workers under the Covid-19 outbreak, plus those who offered their services as an NHS volunteer.
The competition aims to further demonstrate Bovis Homes’ gratitude for the collective efforts of these everyday heroes.
Bovis Homes is giving away a £250 John Lewis voucher and a 10-week flower delivery* from Freddie’s Flowers in this competition that celebrates all the hard-working representatives of the NHS, police force and fire service, plus many, many more.
Entrants will simply need to like the competition post on the Bovis Homes Instagram or Facebook page, tag a key worker in the comments and share a reason why this person deserves the prize. The winner will then be picked at random.
Simply visit the Bovis Homes Facebook or Instagram page during New Homes Week, to take part in the competition.
We wish all the entrants the best of luck and a BIG thank you! #NewHomesWeek #NewHomesWeekUnlocked
*Terms and conditions
• The prize is a £250 John Lewis voucher and a 10-week delivery of Freddie’s Flowers (worth £250, with one bouquet delivery per week for 10 weeks). All prizes are as stated and no cash alternative will be offered.
• All entries must be received by 23:59 on Monday 27th July.
• You may submit as many entries as you wish.
• This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or affiliated with Facebook or Instagram.
• Open to UK residents only and the prize winner must have been classified as a key worker during the Covid-19 outbreak (or someone who has offered their services as an NHS volunteer).
• The winner will be randomly selected from entries made on Facebook and Instagram and announced on Tuesday 28th July.