Tewkesbury Road, Twigworth, Gloucestershire, GL2 9PJGet directions
Cotswolds Sales Team
Tewkesbury Road, Twigworth, Gloucestershire, GL2 9PJ Get directions
Prices from: £269,995
3 bed homes available
End terrace & Terrace homes available
This exciting new development is in the Gloucestershire village of Twigworth and within easy reach of the county's historic Cathedral city of Gloucester. Twigworth Green is less than 3 miles to the city centre which boasts the magnificent, 11th Century Cathedral, two indoor shopping centres, a popular Farmers' Market; an array of independent and High Street retailers as well as pubs, cafes, restaurants, cinemas and sports and leisure facilities. The development is just off the A38 that links the ancient riverside town of Tewkesbury, 8 miles away, to Gloucester. From the city there are trains direct to Bristol, Cardiff, Cheltenham and Worcester. Twigworth Green offers 2, 3 and 4 -bedroom quality homes in a semi-rural setting. The development will have its own purpose-built, local centre with a convenience store, pharmacy, cafe and takeaway outlets. There are a number of footpaths nearby including the Gloucestershire Way.
DON’T MISS OUR BLACK FRIDAY 7-DAY OFFER!!
- Head south on the A38 Gloucester Road
- At the roundabout take the second exit
- Continue on the A38 for approximately 6 miles
- On entering Twigworth continue for another mile
- Twigworth Green will be found at the roundabout on your left.
- Leave Gloucester on Black Dog Way
- At the roundabout continue onto the A38 Tewkesbury Road
- At the next roundabout take the second exit
- Continue on the A38 Tewkesbury Road for approximately one mile
- On entering Twigworth pass St Matthew’s Church
- Twigworth Green will be found at the roundabout on your right.
Five-star housebuilder set to open doors as new plans get green light at Twigworth location
19 Oct 20
Five-star housebuilder set to open doors as new plans get green light at Twigworth locationRead more