Buy a Bovis Homes and you could enjoy a holiday of a lifetime.
Take your pick from a holiday for two people to Mexico, Jamaica, Rio and Miami or a family trip to Disneyland Paris or LEGOLAND Denmark.
In Mexico, why not enjoy reef diving spots, Mayan ruins and Mexican cuisine, or perhaps you prefer the laid-back relaxed vibes of Jamaica with its breath-taking landscapes, the searing smell of jerk over the fire and the swizzle of rum in your glass. Maybe the lush mountains and samba-fueled nightlife of Rio de Janeiro is more to your fancy, or the tropical palm trees, art deco architecture and blazing nightlife of Miami’s will entice you more.
We’ve got something for those with families too; with a fun packed trip to Disneyland Paris or LEGOLAND Denmark for some rollercoaster thrills and the chance to meet all your favourite characters.
Our holiday offer is available on selected developments and plots from 28th October until 15th December.
Choose your dream getaway…
Jamaica Holiday includes:
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro Holiday includes;
Miami holiday includes:
Disneyland Paris holiday includes;
LEGOLAND Denmark holiday includes:
Terms & conditions for Mexico, Jamaica, Rio & Miami
1. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes bank holidays, Valentine’s day/weekend/s, Rio Carnival and school holiday periods, specifically the Christmas holidays, summer holidays, spring and autumn half terms and Easter in both the UK and destination country.
2. Package includes return economy flights, all flight taxes and surcharges as well as one piece of checked baggage per person. A Saturday night stay is a requirement of your ticket. Departure airport will be in London operating flights to your chosen destination, Please note, this may not be your closest airport. Unfortunately, a direct flight can not be guaranteed. If you don’t hold a UK passport you may need a visa for this destination, and this should be arranged with the appropriate embassy. Although please note the cost of a visa of this kind isn’t included in your package.
3. UK Passport holders travelling to the United States of America are required to have a valid ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) from the US Embassy. You can apply for this a minimum of 72 hours prior to travel although we recommend you apply as soon as your travel is confirmed. Please note that anyone without an ESTA will be deported from the US upon arrival without exception. It is the winner’s responsibility to comply with the ESTA visa requirements of the US. Approval is at the discretion of the US Embassy and NDL Group can not be held responsible for this being rejected. Should the winner purchase their ESTA through a third party rather than the official site, NDL will only reimburse the actual cost of the ESTA and not any of the fees involved.
4.Hotel/airport transfers in Mexico and Jamaica are not private and you may be sharing with other passengers. Transfers in Rio and Miami will be private and not shared with other passengers.
5. You will be staying in a 4 star hotel, sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom. If you’d prefer a twin room, we will do what we can to secure this for you, but it can not be guaranteed. Accommodation will be on an all-inclusive basis in Mexico and Jamaica.
6. All inclusive includes all meals including breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, local soft drinks and alcohol and on site entertainment and activity. All inclusive inclusions may differ depending on the resort and some activities may include a fee which is not included in the package. Should the customer wish to take part in an activity with an additional fee, this will be payable locally at the customers own expense. Accommodation will be on a bed and breakfast basis in Rio and Miami. Your stay also includes tourism tax for the duration of your stay which is payable locally to the hotel when you check-out. Some US hotels require one guest to be aged 21 years or over.
7. Chichen Itza, IkKil Cenote and Coba tour from Playa del Carmen will last approximately 12 hours. A Yucatan State Tax for Chichen Itza of 20 USD per person is payable by the customer locally and is not included in the experience.
8. Isla Mujeres all-inclusive catamaran tour will last approximately 7 hours. A port fee of 13 USD per person is payable by the customer locally and is not included in the experience.
9. Montego Bay catamaran cruise and snorkelling tour will last approximately 4 hours. Alcohol will only be served to those over the age of 18.
10. Luminous Lagoon trip from Montego Bay will last approximately 4-5 hours.
11. Full day tour to Sugar Loaf Mountain and Christ the Redeemer will last approximately 8 hours
12. Authentic samba show in Rio de Janeiro with dinner will last approximately 4 hours. Dinner will be a Brazil Steakhouse set meal excluding drinks. Menu and number of courses may vary.
13. Miami Everglades air boat adventure will last approximately 4.5 hours.
14. Miami sunset cruise will last approximately 2 hours. Includes complimentary chilled beer, wine, soft drinks, water, cheese platter, fruit and vegetable plates, chips, crackers, hummus, dip & cookies. Alcohol will only be served to those over the age of 18.
15. All activities are subject to availability at the time of booking.
16. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
17. All packages must be claimed and booked by the customer within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Terms & conditions for Disneyland Paris & LEGOLAND Denmark
1. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes the Christmas holiday period, Valentine’s day/weekend/s, Easter weekend and all other bank holiday weekends in both the UK and destination country.
2. Package includes return economy flights, all flight taxes and surcharges as well as one piece of checked baggage per two people. Subject to availability, departure airport used will be the winners nearest international airport that operates direct flights to your chosen destination. Please note, this may not be your closest airport. If you don’t hold a UK passport you may need a visa for this destination, and this should be arranged with the appropriate embassy. Although please note the cost of a visa of this kind isn’t included in your package.
3. Children should be 11 years or younger at the time of travel.
4. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
5. You will be staying in a 4 star hotel, sharing a family room with en-suite bathroom. Accommodation will be on a half board basis. Breakfast & dinner at both attractions/destinations will be based on two adults and two children enjoying the breakfast and dinner buffet. Drinks or any additional food are not included and will be at the customer’s own expense.
6. Disneyland Park, Walt Disney Studios Parks and LEGOLAND Billund Resort have varying opening time throughout the year. Height, age and health restrictions apply on certain rides. Children must be aged between 3-11 years of age at Disneyland and 3-12 years of age at LEGOLAND.
7. Skip the line ticket on one day (Q-Bot Gold) will be for two adults and two children. AQ-bot enables you to book a time for selected attractions and avoid queueing. Gold Q-bot reduces your queueing time to about 50% of the queueing time at the attraction. You can use your Q-bot at 11 attractions on selected days including: Atlantis by SEALIFE™, LEGO®Canoe, Ghost–The Haunted House, X-treme Racers, THE TEMPLE, Falck Fire Brigade, Vikings River Splash, The Dragon, Polar X-plorer, LEGO®NINJAGO®–The Ride and Ice Pilots School.
8. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
9. All packages must be claimed and booked by the customer within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.