What better way to end a busy week than to have friends and family sharing great food around a large table in your very own kitchen/diner.
Eating outside may be one of those special occasions we Brits savour – with barbecues and plenty of sunshine – but little beats those social meals indoors that go long into the evening.
Now, with autumn well and truly on its way, we showcase seven great Bovis Homes kitchen/diners; big enough to fit everyone in and cosy enough to chat the night away without having to carry the dishes too far!
1. Pear Tree Meadows, Nantwich, Cheshire: The Canterbury
Homeowners in this four-bedroom home enjoy a stylish 25ft open plan kitchen and dining area with French doors to the back garden.
2. Beaumont Place, Petersfield, Hampshire: The Winchcombe
A stylish three-bedroom town house featuring an open plan kitchen/dining area leading to the family room.
3. Tadpole Cross at Tadpole Garden Village, Swindon, Wiltshire: The Lydiard
This four-bedroom home comes with a fitted kitchen, which is part of the open plan kitchen/dining area. There are also French doors leading to the garden.
4. Orchard Fields, Maidstone, Kent: The Arundel
This five-bedroom family home boasts a kitchen with a breakfast bar. The kitchen opens into a family area.
5. The Landings, Braunton, Devon: The Chester
Featuring a kitchen/dining room with family area, this five-bedroom home also has patio doors leading to the garden.
6. The Chase, Wincanton, Somerset: The Elias
A four-bedroom property with a fitted kitchen and dining area.
7. Warwick Gate, Warwick, Warwickshire: The Winchester
This five bedroom home has an open plan kitchen and family area, with bi-fold doors.