If you’re looking for a standout home, this is it. This impressive house has a character and style all of its own. This house boasts feature windows in the front-facing sitting room and en suite master bedroom, plus a stylish open-plan kitchen/dining room ideal for family meals and entertaining friends. The three bedrooms provide plenty of space to relax.
- Tenure: freehold
- Open plan kitchen and dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Ample storage space
- Hob and hood
- Garage and/or allocated parking
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.54 x 2.97|
|Bedroom 2||3.04 x 2.95|
|Bedroom 3||2.44 x 2.15|
|Kitchen/dining area||5.19 x 2.98|
|Sitting room||4.17 x 3.66|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please see sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: * Windows apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: 1. Alternative layout applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Hazel housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
|Plot available||Coming soon||Plot reserved||Plot sold||Affordable Housing|
- At the end of the High Street take the 3rd exit at the roundabout onto the B2259 / Upper Bognor Road
- Continue on the B2259 taking the first exit at the roundabout staying on the B2259
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto
- Felpham Way / B2259
- Continue along this road and take the 3rd exit at the roundabout onto Flansham Lane A259
- Turn left onto Yapton road leading to Burndell Road, continue along Burndell Road
- Yapton View can be found on the right hand side
- Take the A2032 / Littlehampton Road
- Continue for 1 mile then take the 2nd exit onto the A259
- Continue on the A259, the Roundstone Bypass for approximately 5 miles
- Turn right onto the B2233 / Yapton Road
- Continue onto Yapton Road leading to Burndell Road for approx 1 mile
- Yapton View can be found on your left hand side
Help to Buy
Available to first-time buyers! Thousands of people are now benefiting from this Government-backed equity loan...Find out more
Helping essential key workers get on the housing ladder. Scheme extended to all those professionals who are classed as key workers.Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly so that you can…Find out more