The height of modern design, this home makes the most of every inch of space, including the roof space, which is where you’ll find the stunning en suite master bedroom. The second and third bedrooms are below, either side of the family-sized bathroom, leaving room on the ground floor for a well-proportioned sitting room and a stylish, open-plan kitchen/dining area.
- Garage or car port included
- Allocated parking
- Modern three storey living
- Open plan kitchen and dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room
- Downstairs cloakroom
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 2||4.74 x 2.50||15’ 6” x 8’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||3.39 x 2.49||11’ 1” x 8’ 2”|
|Kitchen/dining room||4.76 x 2.93||15’ 6” x 9’ 7”|
|Sitting room||4.00 x 3.72||13’ 1” x 12’ 2”|
|Bedroom 1||4.74 x 4.04||15' 6" x 13' 3"|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
Note: * En suite window and utility door applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: 1. Alternative layout applies to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
- At the end of the High Street take the 3rd exit at the roundabout onto the B2259 / Upper Bognor Road
- Continue on the B2259 taking the first exit at the roundabout staying on the B2259
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto
- Felpham Way / B2259
- Continue along this road and take the 3rd exit at the roundabout onto Flansham Lane A259
- Turn left onto Yapton road leading to Burndell Road, continue along Burndell Road
- Yapton View can be found on the right hand side
- Take the A2032 / Littlehampton Road
- Continue for 1 mile then take the 2nd exit onto the A259
- Continue on the A259, the Roundstone Bypass for approximately 5 miles
- Turn right onto the B2233 / Yapton Road
- Continue onto Yapton Road leading to Burndell Road for approx 1 mile
- Yapton View can be found on your left hand side