2 available from £529,995
This outstanding family home is not just big; it’s clever. The windows are perfectly proportioned, bathing every room with natural light. There’s a large informal dining/sitting area in the kitchen that opens to the garden through feature bi-fold doors, plus a separate dining room. The study is big enough to use as an office, and three of the five bedrooms are doubles, three of which are en suite.
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- Separate dining room
- Separate sitting room with bay window
- Ground floor study
- Utility room
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to main bedroom
- En suite to two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Tenure: freehold
- Single garage included
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||4.24 x 3.03||13’ 10” x 9’ 9”|
|Family/dining area||4.67 x 3.58||15’ 3” x 11’ 8”|
|Sitting room||5.39 x 3.86||17’ 8” x 12’ 7”|
|Dining room||3.84 x 2.78||12’ 6” x 9’ 1”|
|Study||3.58 x 2.55||11’ 8” x 8’ 4”|
|Bedroom 1||4.05 x 3.75||13’ 3” x 12’ 3”|
|Bedroom 2||4.05 x 3.52||13’ 3” x 11’ 6”|
|Bedroom 3||3.26 x 3.24||10’ 7” x 10’ 6”|
|Bedroom 4||3.55 x 2.26||11’ 7” x 7’ 4”|
|Bedroom 5||2.83 x 2.64||9’ 3” x 8’ 7”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Lime housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.