Home 73- The Florentina - 5 bedroom detached
Home 73 is a beautiful 5 bedroom home which overlooks green open space! This outstanding family home is not just big; it’s clever. The windows are perfectly proportioned, bathing every room with natural light. There’s a large informal dining/sitting area in the kitchen that opens to the garden through feature bi-fold doors, plus a separate dining room. The study is big enough to use as an office, and three of the five bedrooms are doubles, two of which are en suite.
- Tenure: freehold
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- Two high level ovens
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Under unit lighting
- Kitchen island
- Separate sitting, dining, utility rooms and ground floor study
- En suites to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Built-in wardrobes to bedroom 1
- Log woodburning stove
- Double garage included
Spotlight Home Offer
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||4.55 x 3.53||14' 11" x 11' 7"|
|Family/dining area||4.55 x 3.53||14' 11" x 11' 7"|
|Sitting room||5.76 x 4.53||18' 11" x 14' 10"|
|Dining room||4.53 x 3.11||14' 10" x 10' 2"|
|Study||3.81 x 2.54||12' 6" x 8' 4"|
|Bedroom 1||4.78 x 4.56||15' 8" x 14' 11"|
|Bedroom 2||3.85 x 3.31||12' 8" x 10' 10"|
|Bedroom 3||4.33 x 3.06||14' 2" x 10' 10"|
|Bedroom 4||2.86 x 2.47||9' 5" x 7' 11"|
|Bedroom 5||2.99 x 2.86||9' 10" x 9' 5"|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
- Take the A14 towards Huntingdon / Cambridge
- At junction 26 take the A1096 exit, towards St Ives
- In nearly 2 miles, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit towards Earith
- At the roundabout in 3/4 mile take the 3rd exit on to the A1123 towards Earith
- In 5 miles, at the double roundabout take the 1st exit twice on to the B1381
- In 4 miles, in Sutton, turn left up The Brook
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit on to Ely Road and at the next take the 3rd exit towards Ely / A142
- Continue on the A142 for nearly four miles
- In 3 miles turn right into Common Road, then the 2nd right into Field End
- Pemberton Park can be found on your right hand side
- Take the Maid’s Causeway / Newmarket Road out of the city
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Elizabeth Way / A1134
- In 3/4 mile take the 3rd exit onto Milton Road/A1309
- Take the 2nd exit at the A14 roundabout on to the A10
- For the next 3 roundabouts take the 2nd exit
- After the 3rd roundabout turn left in 3/4 mile on to Broad Baulk
- At the end of Grunty Fen Road turn left on to Main Street
- In 650 yards/less than 1/2 mile turn right on to Victoria Green
- Continue onto Victoria Green by turning right in 100 yards
- Turn right on to Field End and Pemberton Park can be found immediately on your left