Everyone needs their own space, and that's exactly what you get with this home. There's room for the whole family to relax in the sitting room, and plenty of space to work in the study. The open-plan kitchen/dining area is made for entertaining. Four well-proportioned bedrooms, with master en suite, ensure every member of the family has a special space they'll be proud to call their own.
- Tenure: freehold
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- High level double oven with separate hob
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Under unit lighting
- Utility room leading to garden
- Ground floor study
- Separate sitting room with bay window
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.21 x 3.06||10’ 6” x 10’ 0”|
|Bedroom 2||3.44 x 3.34||11' 3" x 10' 11"|
|Bedroom 3||3.20 x 2.32||10’ 6” x 7’ 7”|
|Bedroom 4||3.40 x 2.34||11’ 2” x 7’ 8”|
|Kitchen||3.08 x 2.87||10' 1" x 9' 5"|
|Dining area||3.78 x 3.03||12' 5" x 9' 11"|
|Sitting room||4.92 x 3.40||16' 2" x 11' 2"|
|Study||3.40 x 1.86||11’ 2” x 6’ 1”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please refer to sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
* Windows omitted to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
1 - Alternative layout applies to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a Chestnut housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
This attractive new development is in the bustling Cambridgeshire village of Witchford, just three miles from the historic city of Ely with its stunning cathedral. Pemberton Park is approximately half a mile from Witchford village centre with its primary school, pub, church and post office. There's also a secondary school and many community clubs and activities. Nearby Ely offers leisure, health and shopping facilities and majestic Cambridge is only 16 miles away.
Choose from an exciting range of brand new homes designed to suit everyone from first-time buyers to professional couples and growing families. So if you're looking for a beautiful new home within easy reach of Ely and Cambridge, your search ends here!
Pemberton Park is just off the A142 to Ely. Junction 14 of the M11 is about 16 miles west of Cambridge, and the A1(M) is about 24 miles away. Ely train station is about three miles away. From there it's just over an hours train journey to London's King's Cross. Services also run to Cambridge, Stansted Airport, Birmingham, Norwich and Ipswich. For air travel Stansted is 47 miles away.
A trip to the shops
Witchford has its own Post Office, while at Ely you'll find popular chain stores alongside independent retailers. The city hosts regular markets and for supermarket shopping there is a Tesco, Aldi, Sainsbury's or Waitrose. Serious shoppers should visit Cambridge with its abundance of boutiques, high street names and designer brands. The Grand Arcade is a leading shopping destination with 60 shops and a flagship John Lewis store. The modern Lion Yard Shopping Centre has 40 stores and The Grafton another 60. For a peaceful shopping experience Burwash Manor, 20 miles away, has unique shops in converted buildings on a working farm.
Taking time out
Enjoy food and real ale The Village Inn, join a Witchford activity club, or use some of the many sports facilities at Witchford Village College or Paradise Centre in Ely. You can go for a dip at the city's Paradise Pool or take to the fairways at Ely City Golf Club. Film-fans will love The Maltings Cinema and the city has plenty of restaurants for dining out. The magnificent Ely Cathedral boasts a Stained Glass Museum and you can unwind with a summer cruise up the River Great Ouse, or walk the city's Eel Trail. For more stunning architecture, entertainment and attractions, Cambridge is about a half hour drive.
Rackham Church of England Primary School is in the centre of the village. For senior pupils aged 11 to 16, Witchford Village College is also local. In Ely, the Ely College Academy includes the Bishop Laney Sixth Form for students over 16 and provides community education. Ely also has the independent King's Ely school catering for day and boarding pupils.
- Take the A14 towards Huntingdon / Cambridge
- At junction 26 take the A1096 exit, towards St Ives
- In nearly 2 miles, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit towards Earith
- At the roundabout in 3/4 mile take the 3rd exit on to the A1123 towards Earith
- In 5 miles, at the double roundabout take the 1st exit twice on to the B1381
- In 4 miles, in Sutton, turn left up The Brook
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit on to Ely Road and at the next take the 3rd exit towards Ely / A142
- Continue on the A142 for nearly four miles
- In 3 miles turn right into Common Road, then the 2nd right into Field End
- Pemberton Park can be found on your right hand side
- Take the Maid’s Causeway / Newmarket Road out of the city
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Elizabeth Way / A1134
- In 3/4 mile take the 3rd exit onto Milton Road/A1309
- Take the 2nd exit at the A14 roundabout on to the A10
- For the next 3 roundabouts take the 2nd exit
- After the 3rd roundabout turn left in 3/4 mile on to Broad Baulk
- At the end of Grunty Fen Road turn left on to Main Street
- In 650 yards/less than 1/2 mile turn right on to Victoria Green
- Continue onto Victoria Green by turning right in 100 yards
- Turn right on to Field End and Pemberton Park can be found immediately on your left
Help to buy
Available to all types of buyers! Thousands of people are now benefiting from this Government-backed equity loan...Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Home Exchange scheme is the simple way to make sure you don’t lose out…Find out more
Helping essential key workers get on the housing ladder. Scheme extended to all those professionals who are classed as key workers.Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly so that you can…Find out more