A superbly designed home with plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy. There is a separate sitting room and study, while the open-plan kitchen/dining area is perfect for entertaining. There are 4 good sized bedrooms with bedroom 1 boasting fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room. The Aspen is completed with a single garage and parking for two cars.
- Tenure: freehold
- Bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to main bedroom
- Garage and parking
- Impressive double fronted property
- Kitchen with dining area
- Separate sitting room
- Separate utility area
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 year customer care warranty
NEED HELP WITH YOUR DEPOSIT?
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.94 x 3.03|
|Bedroom 2||3.75 x 3.11|
|Bedroom 3||4.07 x 2.45|
|Bedroom 4||3.61 x 2.45|
|Kitchen/dining area||7.77 x 3.37|
|Sitting room||5.04 x 3.39|
|Study||2.01 x 2.01|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please see sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: * Windows apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: 1. Alternative layout applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Aspen housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
|Plot available||Coming soon||Plot reserved||Plot sold||Affordable Housing|
- Leave the M27 at Junction 9
- Take the A27 to Fareham West/Whiteley
- At Parkway South Roundabout take the 1st exit onto Rookery Avenue
- At next roundabout take the 2nd exit to stay on Rookery Avenue
- Turn right onto Yew Tree Drive and continue for half a mile
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Botley Road, A3051
- Continue on the A3051 for nearly 2 miles
- Whiteley Meadows will be found on your right hand side
- Take the A3024 out of the city, crossing the
- River Itchen
- Continue for 4 miles to Kanes Hill Roundabout
- Take the 2nd exit onto Charles Watts Way, A334
- Continue on the A334 for approximately 3.5 miles
- At the top of Mill Hill, turn right onto the A3051
- Continue for just over a mile
- Whiteley Meadows can be found on your left hand side
Help to Buy
Available to first-time buyers! Thousands of people are now benefiting from this Government-backed equity loan...Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Home Exchange scheme is the simple way to make sure you don’t lose out…Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly so that you can…Find out more