If you’re looking for a standout home, this is it. This impressive terrace house has a character and style all of its own. Feature windows in the front-facing sitting room and en suite master bedroom, bathe both rooms in natural light. The stylish, open-plan kitchen/dining room is ideal for family meals and entertaining friends. The three bedrooms provide plenty of space to relax and recharge.
- French doors to garden
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Contemporary features
- Good local facilities
- Flexible living space
- High specification
- New footpaths in place
- Good transport links
- Low cost energy efficient homes
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||4.09 x 3.27|
|Bedroom 2||3.27 x 2.77|
|Bedroom 3||3.55 x 2.16|
|Kitchen/dining area||5.52 x 3.12|
|Sitting room||4.34 x 3.40|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please see sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: * Windows apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: 1. Alternative layout applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Cypress housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
|Plot available||Coming soon||Plot reserved||Plot sold||Affordable Housing|
- From the town centre turn right onto Wellington Road
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A518, Wellington Road
- Continue on the A518 for about 4 miles
- At the Hortonwood roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Hortonwood 37
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Hortonwood 30
- Continue for just over half a mile going over one roundabout
- At the next roundabout take the 4th exit onto Queensway, A442
- Continue for 1 mile, then take the 2nd exit off the roundabout for Leegate Avenue
- At next roundabout take the 2nd exit for Pool Farm Avenue
- At next roundabout take the 2nd exit for Grainger Drive
- At next roundabout take the 2nd exit for Apley Avenue
- Take the 2nd exit off roundabout for Whitchurch Road
- Continue along King Street, turning right onto Vineyard Road
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Bridge Road
- Turn right into onto Haygate Road
- Haygate Fields can be found on your right
- At Junction 7 take the B5061 exit to Wellington
- Turn right onto HolyHead Road, the B5061
- In less than half a mile, turn left, onto Haygate Road
- Haygate Fields will be found on your left