1 available £349,995
Everyone needs their own space, and that's exactly what you get with this home. There's room for the whole family to relax in the sitting room, and plenty of space to work in the study. The open-plan kitchen/dining area is made for entertaining. Four well-proportioned bedrooms, with master en suite, ensure every member of the family has a special space they'll be proud to call their own.
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Ground floor study
- Kitchen with dining area
- Ample storage space
- Bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Allocated parking
- Close to local amenities
- Dual aspect sitting room
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||4.03 x 3.04||13' 2" x 9' 11"|
|Dining/family area||4.59 x 2.85||15' 0" x 9' 4"|
|Sitting room||4.98 x 3.40||11' 2" x 5' 11"|
|Study||3.40 x 1.81||11' 1" x 5' 11"|
|Bedroom 1||3.24 x 3.04||10' 7" x 9' 11"|
|Bedroom 2||3.48 x 3.36||11' 5" x 11' 0"|
|Bedroom 3||3.25 x 2.35||10' 7" x 7' 8"|
|Bedroom 4||3.42 x 2.34||11' 2" x 7' 8"|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Chestnut housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.