1 available from £289,995
Whether you’re taking your first step, or the next step, on the property ladder, the Buckthorn is an exceptional choice. Much more than an apartment, it’s a real home. With two comfortable bedrooms, a large open-plan sitting/dining area and a modern, well-equipped kitchen. This unique property has all of the features you could want from a home, including its own front door and driveway/carport.
- Open plan kitchen, dining area and sitting room
- Hob with built-in under oven and hood
- Central heating with thermostatic control using energy efficient condensing boiler
- Front door with multi point security locking system and security chain
- Built-in downstairs storage space
- Thermostatic shower over bath with glass screen
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen/dining area||3.99 x 1.98||13’ 1” x 6’ 6”|
|Sitting room||4.63 x 4.12||15’ 3” x 13’ 6”|
|Bedroom 1||4.66 x 2.96||15’ 4“ x 9‘ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||4.07 x 3.07||13’ 4“ x 10‘ 1”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please refer to sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
* Windows omitted to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
1 - Alternative layout applies to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.