1 available £424,995
This stunning home has an amazing 25’ full width family kitchen with glazed doors opening through to the lounge giving you a huge living space! Downstairs also offers a study and utility/cloakroom while upstairs has 4 bedrooms (1 with en suite) and a family bathroom. Each home also has a garage and parking.
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and french doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room with bay window
- High level double oven
- Stainless steel cooker hood
- Stylish white bathroom suite
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suite
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Tenure: freehold
- Garage and/or allocated parking
Speak to our team to find out more!
|Mon:||Closed||Fri:||10am - 5pm|
|Tue:||Closed||Sat:||10am - 5pm|
|Wed:||10am - 5pm||Sun:||10am - 5pm|
|Thu:||10am - 5pm|
|Open by appointment only on Longford Park Road|
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen/dining area||7.70 x 3.15||25’ 3” x 10’ 4”|
|Sitting room||5.35 x 3.51||17‘ 6“ x 11’ 5”|
|Sitting room||4.50 x 3.55||14‘ 9“ x 11’ 8”|
|Study||2.52 x 2.02||8’ 3“ x 6‘ 7”|
|Bedroom 1||4.14 x 3.56||13’ 6“ x 11‘ 7”|
|Bedroom 1||4.22 x 3.55||13’ 10“ x 11‘ 8”|
|Bedroom 2||4.41 x 2.82||14’ 6“ x 9’ 3”|
|Bedroom 2||4.37 x 2.83||14’ 3“ x 9’ 3”|
|Bedroom 3||3.31 x 3.06||10’ 9“ x 10’ 0”|
|Bedroom 3||3.36 x 3.05||11’ 0“ x 10’ 0”|
|Bedroom 4||3.21 x 2.49||10’ 6“ x 8’ 2”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
* Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details
** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details† Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details
1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details
2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a Canterbury housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
Waterside Place is just a few minutes' drive from Banbury, where Junction 11 of the M40 links the area to Birmingham and the Midlands in the north and to Oxford and London to the south. Local buses serve outlying areas, while National Express runs coaches from Banbury to many UK towns and cities. Trains run from Banbury to Warwick, Birmingham, Oxford and London and many other major locations. For air travel Birmingham Airport is just over 40 miles away.
A trip to the shops
The Co-op Cherwell Heights and Post Office are less than half a mile away from Waterside Place. Banbury town centre with an array of both local independent shops and national names is just a mile and a half away. The Castle Quays shopping centre offers around 85 stores to choose from. Regular markets are held in the town centre offering everything from local produce to antiques and gifts. For city shopping Oxford is about 30 miles.
Taking time out
The town has a great choice of pubs and restaurants, a cinema and a live music venue. Waterside Place is also close to the peaceful countryside along the scenic Oxford Canal walks next to the development. Bicester, M40 southbound, is a fantastic location for places to visit, whether it's for scenic walks, trip to the golf course, or a day out at Bicester Village, a designer shopping outlet with more than 130 luxury boutiques and stores. 'The city of dreaming spires' - historic Oxford - offers stunning architecture and many great attractions.
Bishop Loveday Primary School and St John's R.C. Primary School are just a short distance away, and Longford Park Primary School opened in 2017. For senior pupils Banbury Academy has a Lower School, Upper School and Sixth Form. Blessed George Napier is a Catholic School and sixth form specialist sports college, while there are several independent prep schools. Bloxham School in Bloxham village is a co-educational boarding and day school. Banbury and Bicester College offers a wide range of further education options on several campuses.
- Take the A422 towards Banbury
- At the first roundabout take the first exit onto Concord Avenue
- At next roundabout take the first exit onto Cherwell Street leading into Upper Windsor Street
- When reaching the traffic lights turn left onto Oxford Road
- Continue along Oxford Road passing Broad Gap on the right
- Longford Park can be found a short distance ahead on the left hand side
- Take the A44 towards Kidlington, then onto the A4260 towards Banbury (this becomes the A4260 Oxford Road)
- Travel past Bodicote
- Longford Park can be found a short distance ahead on the right hand side