Enjoy 2012sqft of luxury living in The Winchester. This handsome double fronted home has an open plan kitchen and family area with bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden. There is also a separate dining room, sitting room and study, 5 good sized bedrooms and 2 en suites. Single garage with power, 2 parking spaces.
- Open plan kitchen with family area
- Separate dining room, sitting room and ground floor study
- Bi-fold patio doors to garden in sitting room and family area
- En suites to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Two high level ovens
- Hob and hood
- Fridge freezer
- Garage and parking
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||4.91 x 3.02||16’ 1” x 9’ 11”|
|Family area||4.91 x 2.70||16' 1" x 8' 10"|
|Sitting room||5.73 x 4.39||18’ 10” x 14’ 5”|
|Dining room||3.73 x 2.95||12’ 3” x 9’ 8”|
|Study||3.17 x 1.87||10’ 5” x 6’ 2”|
|Bedroom 1||4.65 x 3.71||15’ 3” x 12’ 2”|
|Bedroom 2||3.94 x 3.27||12’ 11” x 10’ 9”|
|Bedroom 3||3.26 x 3.02||10’ 8” x 9’ 11”|
|Bedroom 4||3.06 x 3.02||10’ 0” x 9’ 11”|
|Bedroom 5||4.43 x 2.51||14’ 6” x 8’ 3”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Winchester housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.