Show Home - This handsome double fronted Edwardian styled home hosts great party space with its full width bi-fold doors from the large rear lounge and impressive family kitchen complete with breakfast island. There are 2 further reception rooms, 5 spacious bedrooms and 2 en suites. All come with double garages and two parking spaces. Ideal for investors, this home is our show home and available on sale and leaseback purchase scheme.
- Open plan kitchen with family area
- Separate dining room, sitting room and ground floor study
- Bi-fold patio doors to garden in sitting room and family area
- En suites to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- Two high level ovens
- Fridge freezer
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- Family bathroom
Part Exchange plus an extra £10,000 over market value
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||4.65 x 3.71|
|Bedroom 2||3.94 x 3.28|
|Bedroom 3||3.26 x 3.02|
|Bedroom 4||3.06 x 3.00|
|Bedroom 5||4.43 x 2.51|
|Dining room||3.74 x 3.00|
|Kitchen/family area||5.73 x 4.91|
|Sitting room||5.73 x 4.39|
|Study||3.17 x 1.87|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please see sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: * Windows apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: 1. Alternative layout applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Winchester housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
|Plot available||Coming soon||Plot reserved||Plot sold||Affordable Housing|
- From the centre of Oxford follow the A4260 north towards Banbury for approximately 11 miles
- At the traffic lights turn right (in front of the Holt Hotel) onto the B4030 signposted 'The Heyfords'/Heyford Station
- Follow the B4030 for 2 miles
- Continue onto Station Road signposted Upper Heyford
- On entering Upper Heyford take the first right onto Camp Road for approximately half a mile
- Bovis Homes at Heyford Park can be found a short distance ahead
- Take the exit B430 towards Ardley and Middleton Stoney
- After about 1½ miles turn right towards 'The Heyfords'
- At the T junction turn right into Camp Road
- Continue on Camp Road straight on across the mini roundabout
- Bovis Homes at Heyford Park is a short distance ahead