There’s nothing complicated about this beautifully simple terraced home. Everything about it just works. The size and position of the windows ensures there’s lots of natural light. The kitchen/dining area is modern and open-plan. Two of the three bedrooms will comfortably accommodate a double bed. The master bedroom even has its own en suite. It’s as simple as that.
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Separate sitting room
- French doors
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Built-in storage space
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Stylish white bathroom suite
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 2 year customer care warranty
100% Part Exchange on your current home
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.06 x 2.55||10’ 0“ x 8‘ 4”|
|Bedroom 2||3.00 x 2.55||9’ 10“ x 8’ 4”|
|Bedroom 3||2.81 x 2.10||9’ 2“ x 6’ 10”|
|Kitchen/dining room||4.74 x 3.37||15’ 6” x 11’ 0”|
|Sitting room||3.72 x 3.72||12‘ 2“ x 12’ 2”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
Note: * En suite window and utility door applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: 1. Alternative layout applies to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Magnolia housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
- From the centre of Oxford follow the A4260 north towards Banbury for approximately 11 miles
- At the traffic lights turn right (in front of the Holt Hotel) onto the B4030 signposted 'The Heyfords'/Heyford Station
- Follow the B4030 for 2 miles
- Continue onto Station Road signposted Upper Heyford
- On entering Upper Heyford take the first right onto Camp Road for approximately half a mile
- Bovis Homes at Heyford Park can be found a short distance ahead
- Take the exit B430 towards Ardley and Middleton Stoney
- After about 1½ miles turn right towards 'The Heyfords'
- At the T junction turn right into Camp Road
- Continue on Camp Road straight on across the mini roundabout
- Bovis Homes at Heyford Park is a short distance ahead
Helping members of the Armed Forces to own a home with assistance from Bovis Homes, the Government and the Ministry of Defence.Find out more
Help to Buy
Available to first-time buyers! Thousands of people are now benefiting from this Government-backed equity loan...Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Home Exchange scheme is the simple way to make sure you don’t lose out…Find out more
Helping essential key workers get on the housing ladder. Scheme extended to all those professionals who are classed as key workers.Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly so that you can…Find out more