5 available from £359,995
This modern home makes the most of every inch of space, including the roof space, which is where you’ll find the stunning en suite master bedroom. The second and third bedrooms are below, either side of the family-sized bathroom. That leaves the ground floor with a well-proportioned sitting room and a stylish, open-plan kitchen/dining area, which opens to the garden.
- Tenure: freehold
- Open plan kitchen and dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Separate sitting room
- Dressing room and en suite to bedroom 1
- Family bathroom
- 2 allocated parking spaces
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 2||4.74 x 2.50||15’ 6” x 8’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||3.39 x 2.49||11’ 1” x 8’ 2”|
|Sitting room||4.00 x 3.72||13’ 1” x 12’ 2”|
|Kitchen/dining room||4.74 x 2.93||15’ 6” x 9’ 7”|
|Bedroom 1||4.74 x 4.06||15’ 6” x 13’ 3”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
It's only six miles to the nearby market town of Bicester and just 15 miles to Oxford. Junctions 9 and 10 of the M40 are both within easy reach linking the area to London and the M25 in the south and to Birmingham via the M42 in the north. Heyford train station is situated in Lower Heyford and just under 2 miles from Heyford Park. Rail services from Heyford reach London's Paddington in about 1 hour 30 minutes and Birmingham in just over an hour. The M40 and M25 take you directly to Heathrow Airport, just under 60 miles, while Birmingham International is about 54 miles and can be reached via the M40 and M42 in about an hour.
Taking time out
A home at Heyford Park encompasses all that's good about rural community life - with the added benefit of convenient transport links. Heyford Park really does offer you the best of both worlds. This stunning rural location is just a mile away from the pretty village of Upper Heyford. There, thatched cottages nestle beside the River Cherwell, while the Oxfordshire market town of Bicester is only six miles with its chic Bicester Village outlet shopping centre. Oxford, the 'city of dreaming spires,' is only 15 miles and offers a wealth of culture, shopping, entertainment and history, while commuters can easily reach London or Birmingham by rail, or motorway. With its array of village, community, leisure and education facilities, Heyford Park offers the perfect opportunity for inspired living. So if you're searching for a fine home in a unique rural location, your search ends here!
- From the centre of Oxford follow the A4260 north towards Banbury for approximately 11 miles
- At the traffic lights turn right (in front of the Holt Hotel) onto the B4030 signposted 'The Heyfords'/Heyford Station
- Follow the B4030 for 2 miles
- Continue onto Station Road signposted Upper Heyford
- On entering Upper Heyford take the first right onto Camp Road for approximately half a mile
- Bovis Homes at Heyford Park can be found a short distance ahead
- Take the exit B430 towards Ardley and Middleton Stoney
- After about 1½ miles turn right towards 'The Heyfords'
- At the T junction turn right into Camp Road
- Continue on Camp Road straight on across the mini roundabout
- Bovis Homes at Heyford Park is a short distance ahead
New kit for Heyford Park FC youngsters thanks to local housebuilder
18 Oct 21
New kit for Heyford Park FC youngsters thanks to local housebuilderRead more
Did you know?
At Heyford Park, Upper Heyford we are putting £4,236,694 towards schemes and projects to support the local community and we will continue to work closely with the council to deliver these improvements.
|Heyford Park - community contributions|
|Indoor sports contribution||£163,000|
|Education - county||£158,000|
|Countryside access - on site bridleway works||£100,000|
|Countryside access - off site||£98,500|
|Local recycling bank||£900|
Helping members of the Armed Forces to own a home with assistance from Bovis Homes, the Government and the Ministry of Defence.Find out more
Help to Buy
Available to first-time buyers! Thousands of people are now benefiting from this Government-backed equity loan...Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Home Exchange scheme is the simple way to make sure you don’t lose out…Find out more
Helping essential key workers get on the housing ladder. Speak to a Sales Consultant for more information.
Are you an existing home owner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly.Find out more