Plot 289 - The Beech. At 1,045 sq ft, this modern home makes the most of every inch of space, including the roof space, which is where you’ll find the stunning en suite main bedroom. The second and third bedrooms are below, either side of the family-sized bathroom. That leaves the ground floor with a well-proportioned sitting room and a stylish, open-plan kitchen/dining area, which opens to the south facing garden. Two off road parking spaces are included.
- Open plan kitchen and dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Separate sitting room
- Dressing room and en suite to bedroom 1
- Family bathroom
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Tenure: freehold
- Help to buy available
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 2||4.74 x 2.50||15’ 6” x 8’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||3.39 x 2.49||11’ 1” x 8’ 2”|
|Sitting room||4.00 x 3.72||13’ 1” x 12’ 2”|
|Kitchen/dining room||4.74 x 2.93||15’ 6” x 9’ 7”|
|Bedroom 1||4.74 x 4.06||15’ 6” x 13’ 3”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
- From the centre of Oxford follow the A4260 north towards Banbury for approximately 11 miles
- At the traffic lights turn right (in front of the Holt Hotel) onto the B4030 signposted 'The Heyfords'/Heyford Station
- Follow the B4030 for 2 miles
- Continue onto Station Road signposted Upper Heyford
- On entering Upper Heyford take the first right onto Camp Road for approximately half a mile
- Bovis Homes at Heyford Park can be found a short distance ahead
- Take the exit B430 towards Ardley and Middleton Stoney
- After about 1½ miles turn right towards 'The Heyfords'
- At the T junction turn right into Camp Road
- Continue on Camp Road straight on across the mini roundabout
- Bovis Homes at Heyford Park is a short distance ahead
Helping members of the Armed Forces to own a home with assistance from Bovis Homes, the Government and the Ministry of Defence.Find out more
Help to Buy
Available to first-time buyers! Thousands of people are now benefiting from this Government-backed equity loan...Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Home Exchange scheme is the simple way to make sure you don’t lose out…Find out more
Helping essential key workers get on the housing ladder. Speak to a Sales Consultant for more information.
Are you an existing home owner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly.Find out more