Plot 186 - 2,398 sq ft - This grand double-fronted executive home will wow you from the moment you arrive. From the spacious reception hallway, you are then treated to an impressive 27’ kitchen with island, expansive lounge with bi-fold doors and 2 further generous reception rooms. Upstairs is 5 bedrooms, 2 en-suites and 2 dressing rooms. Includes a double garage.
- Open plan kitchen with family area
- Separate dining and sitting rooms and ground floor study
- Bi-fold patio doors to garden in sitting room and french doors in family area
- Dressing rooms and en suites to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Two high level ovens
- Fridge and freezer
- Separate utility room
- Stylish white bathroom suite
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
Part Exchange plus an extra £10,000 over market value
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||4.55 x 3.74|
|Bedroom 2||4.03 x 2.93|
|Bedroom 3||3.50 x 2.88|
|Bedroom 4||3.08 x 2.93|
|Bedroom 5||4.00 x 2.48|
|Dining Room||3.90 x 3.50|
|Kitchen/family area||8.30 x 4.55|
|Sitting Room||5.55 x 5.05|
|Study||3.43 x 2.00|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please see sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: * En suite window and utility door applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
Note: 1. Alternative layout applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Ascot housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
- From the centre of Oxford follow the A4260 north towards Banbury for approximately 11 miles
- At the traffic lights turn right (in front of the Holt Hotel) onto the B4030 signposted 'The Heyfords'/Heyford Station
- Follow the B4030 for 2 miles
- Continue onto Station Road signposted Upper Heyford
- On entering Upper Heyford take the first right onto Camp Road for approximately half a mile
- Bovis Homes at Heyford Park can be found a short distance ahead
- Take the exit B430 towards Ardley and Middleton Stoney
- After about 1½ miles turn right towards 'The Heyfords'
- At the T junction turn right into Camp Road
- Continue on Camp Road straight on across the mini roundabout
- Bovis Homes at Heyford Park is a short distance ahead
Helping members of the Armed Forces to own a home with assistance from Bovis Homes, the Government and the Ministry of Defence.Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Home Exchange scheme is the simple way to make sure you don’t lose out…Find out more
Helping essential key workers get on the housing ladder. Scheme extended to all those professionals who are classed as key workers.Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly so that you can…Find out more