Those who love the high life will find so much to enjoy about this magnificent three-storey home. The ground-floor kitchen/dining area is ideal for entertaining guests. The first-floor sitting room is perfect for chilling out with a glass of bubbly, or two. And every night that you retire to the stunning, second-floor en suite master bedroom you’ll feel on top of the world.
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and french doors to garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Separate sitting room
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Two family bathrooms
- Rear garden
- Quiet rural location
100% Part Exchange on your current home
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Sitting room||5.29 x 3.46||17’ 5” x 11’ 4”|
|Bedroom 3||5.29 x 2.58||17’ 5” x 8’ 6”|
|Kitchen/dining room||5.29 x 4.50||17’ 5” x 14’ 9”|
|Study||2.87 x 2.13||9’ 5” x 7’ 0”|
|Bedroom 1||5.29 x 3.46||17’ 5” x 11’ 4”|
|Bedroom 2||5.29 x 2.58||17’ 5” x 8’ 6”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
Note: * En suite window and utility door applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: 1. Alternative layout applies to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
- From the centre of Oxford follow the A4260 north towards Banbury for approximately 11 miles
- At the traffic lights turn right (in front of the Holt Hotel) onto the B4030 signposted 'The Heyfords'/Heyford Station
- Follow the B4030 for 2 miles
- Continue onto Station Road signposted Upper Heyford
- On entering Upper Heyford take the first right onto Camp Road for approximately half a mile
- Bovis Homes at Heyford Park can be found a short distance ahead
- Take the exit B430 towards Ardley and Middleton Stoney
- After about 1½ miles turn right towards 'The Heyfords'
- At the T junction turn right into Camp Road
- Continue on Camp Road straight on across the mini roundabout
- Bovis Homes at Heyford Park is a short distance ahead