The moment you enter this home, you get a unique sense of space. The hallway is open and airy. A large bay window bathes the sitting room with light. The separate utility frees up space in the kitchen, and the adjoining family/dining area is big enough for a full-size table and a comfortable suite. Upstairs you'll find four well-proportioned bedrooms, including two master, both en suite.
- Open plan kitchen/dining area and family room
- Bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- Separate sitting room
- Useful utility room
- En suite to two bedrooms
- Stylish white bathroom suite
- Double garage
- Tenure: freehold
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 2||3.68 x 3.57|
|Bedroom 1||6.58 x 3.50|
|Bedroom 3||4.13 x 2.89|
|Bedroom 4||2.95 x 2.89|
|Kitchen||3.55 x 3.50|
|Family / dining area||7.29 x 3.29|
|Sitting room||4.50x 3.50|
|Study||2.50 x 2.29|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please see sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: * Windows apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: 1. Alternative layout applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
|Plot available||Coming soon||Plot reserved||Plot sold||Affordable Housing|
- Head south on the A38 Gloucester Road
- At the roundabout take the second exit
- Continue on the A38 for approximately 6 miles
- On entering Twigworth continue for another mile
- Twigworth Green will be found at the roundabout on your left.
- Leave Gloucester on Black Dog Way
- At the roundabout continue onto the A38 Tewkesbury Road
- At the next roundabout take the second exit
- Continue on the A38 Tewkesbury Road for approximately one mile
- On entering Twigworth pass St Matthew’s Church
- Twigworth Green will be found at the roundabout on your right.
First-time buyers in Twigworth who saved in lockdown hail housebuilder’s location
23 Feb 21
First-time buyers in Twigworth who saved in lockdown hail housebuilder’s locationRead more
Five-star housebuilder set to open doors as new plans get green light at Twigworth location
19 Oct 20
Five-star housebuilder set to open doors as new plans get green light at Twigworth locationRead more