6 available from £269,995
There’s nothing complicated about this beautifully simple terraced home. Everything about it just works. The size and position of the windows ensures there’s lots of natural light. The kitchen/dining area is modern and open-plan. Two of the three bedrooms will comfortably accommodate a double bed. The master bedroom even has its own en suite. It’s as simple as that.
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- French doors to garden
- Separate sitting room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Ample storage space
- Stylish white bathroom suite
- Allocated parking
- Tenure: freehold
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.06 x 2.55||10’ 0“ x 8‘ 4”|
|Bedroom 2||3.00 x 2.55||9’ 10“ x 8’ 4”|
|Bedroom 3||2.81 x 2.10||9’ 2“ x 6’ 10”|
|Kitchen/dining room||4.74 x 3.37||15’ 6” x 11’ 0”|
|Sitting room||3.72 x 3.72||12‘ 2“ x 12’ 2”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please refer to sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
* Windows omitted to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
1 - Alternative layout applies to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a Magnolia housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
- Head south on the A38 Gloucester Road
- At the roundabout take the second exit
- Continue on the A38 for approximately 6 miles
- On entering Twigworth continue for another mile
- Twigworth Green will be found at the roundabout on your left.
- Leave Gloucester on Black Dog Way
- At the roundabout continue onto the A38 Tewkesbury Road
- At the next roundabout take the second exit
- Continue on the A38 Tewkesbury Road for approximately one mile
- On entering Twigworth pass St Matthew’s Church
- Twigworth Green will be found at the roundabout on your right.
Five-star housebuilder set to open doors as new plans get green light at Twigworth location
19 Oct 20
Five-star housebuilder set to open doors as new plans get green light at Twigworth locationRead more