The height of modern design, this home makes the most of every inch of space, including the roof space, which is where you’ll find the stunning en suite master bedroom. The second and third bedrooms are below, either side of the family-sized bathroom. That leaves room on the ground floor for a well-proportioned sitting room and a stylish, open-plan kitchen/dining area, which opens to the garden.
- Flexible three storey living
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Stone fireplace to sitting room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Ample storage space
- Dressing room and en suite to bedroom 1
- Stylish white bathroom suite
- Allocated parking included
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 2||4.74 x 2.50||15’ 6” x 8’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||3.39 x 2.49||11’ 1” x 8’ 2”|
|Kitchen/dining room||4.74 x 2.93||15’ 6” x 9’ 7”|
|Sitting room||4.00 x 3.72||13’ 1” x 12’ 2”|
|Bedroom 1||4.74 x 4.06||15’ 6” x 13’ 3”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please refer to sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
* Windows omitted to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
1 - Alternative layout applies to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
- Head south on the A38 Gloucester Road
- At the roundabout take the second exit
- Continue on the A38 for approximately 6 miles
- On entering Twigworth continue for another mile
- Twigworth Green will be found at the roundabout on your left.
- Leave Gloucester on Black Dog Way
- At the roundabout continue onto the A38 Tewkesbury Road
- At the next roundabout take the second exit
- Continue on the A38 Tewkesbury Road for approximately one mile
- On entering Twigworth pass St Matthew’s Church
- Twigworth Green will be found at the roundabout on your right.
Five-star housebuilder set to open doors as new plans get green light at Twigworth location
19 Oct 20
Five-star housebuilder set to open doors as new plans get green light at Twigworth locationRead more