Last one remaining! The Ascot a stunning 5 bedroom family home boasting kitchen with integrated appliances opening into family area. Separate dining area and sitting room with bi-fold doors. Useful downstairs study. En suite and dressing room to 2 bedrooms. Double garage.
- Open plan kitchen with family area
- Fridge freezer
- High level oven, hob and hood
- Separate dining and sitting rooms and ground floor study
- Bi-fold patio doors to garden in sitting room and french doors in family area
- Dressing rooms and en suites to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Tenure: freehold
- Double garage
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||4.55 x 3.73||14' 11” x 12' 3”|
|Bedroom 2||4.07 x 2.92||13' 4” x 9' 7”|
|Bedroom 3||3.49 x 2.88||11' 5” x 9' 5”|
|Bedroom 4||3.07 x 2.93||10' 1” x 9' 7”|
|Bedroom 5||4.00 x 2.47||13' 1” x 8' 1”|
|Dining Room||3.90 x 3.49||12' 9” x 11' 5”|
|Kitchen/family area||8.30 x 4.55||27' 3” x 14' 11”|
|Sitting Room||5.55 x 5.05||18' 2” x 16' 7”|
|Study||3.42 x 2.00||11' 3” x 6' 7”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please refer to sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
* Windows omitted to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
1 - Alternative layout applies to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of an Ascot housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Ifield is approximately one mile from Crawley Avenue and the A2011. This trunk road links the town to the M23 and Brighton to the south and the M25 and A23 for London to the north. It's less than 40 miles into central London from Ifield, via the A23 and only 24 miles to Brighton. Buses run from Ifield to Crawley and to Gatwick airport, which is just seven miles away.
Ifield train station is less than one mile from The Maples and its services run direct to London Victoria, Horsham, and Crawley plus London Bridge via Gatwick airport.
A trip to the shops
There are two Co-op convenience stores and a Tesco Express in Ifield and in nearby Crawley you'll find Sainsburys, Asda, Morrisons and Tesco. The town's County Mall Shopping Centre in the heart of Crawley offers more than 90 High Street names including Boots, Debenhams, Superdry and Warehouse. In the Queensway area you'll find a Marks & Spencer store, TK Maxx and a choice of many other leading UK brands.
Out of town the Acorn Retail Park is home to several store giants including Next, M&S, Currys, PC World and Halfords. If you fancy an Oxford Street shopping spree then London is only an hour by train from Ifield.
Taking time out
Ifield Golf Club is literally a swing away from The Maples as is the Rusper Road Playing Field. Ifield is full of history with a working Watermill and a Mill Pond teeming with bird life. St Margaret's Church is Grade 1 listed and this conservation area includes The Ifield Barn Theatre and closeby is The Plough, a traditional country pub.
For sports-lovers there's Crawley Town FC and the K2 Crawley leisure complex boasts an Olympic-size pool. For film and entertainment visit Cineworld Crawley, or The Hawth is a lively arts venue. At Tilgate Park enjoy the nature centre or Go Ape and when the sun shines Brighton beach is less than an hour's drive.
There are several primary schools in the Ifield area including StMargaret's Church Of England Primary, The Mill Primary Academy and Waterfield Primary School. Forsenior pupils Ifield Community College is a secondary school with sixth form facilities. Crawley College and the Central Sussex College between offer a range of professional, practical and technical courses for all ages.
- Leave the A23 at Junction 11, slip road to Crawley
- At the roundabout take 2nd exit onto Brighton Road, A23
- At the next roundabout take 2nd exit on to Crawley Avenue
- Continue on Crawley Avenue for about one mile
- Turn left into Gossops Drive
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Overdene Drive
- Turn right onto Ifield Drive, then left into Tangmere Road
- Turn left onto Rusper Road and continue for about half a mile
- The Maples can be found on the right hand side oppositeIfield Golf Club
- Leave the M23 at Junction 10
- Take the A264 exit to Crawley/East Grinstead
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A2011, Crawley Avenue
- After about 1 mile, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Crawley Avenue, A23
- At next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Ifield Avenue
- Take the next left in Ifield Drive and continue for about 1 mile
- At the roundabout take 2nd exit onto Rudgwick Road
- Turn left onto Rusper Road and continue until you see The Maples on the right hand side opposite Ifield Golf Club
Did you know?
At The Maples, Crawley we are putting £616,323 towards schemes and projects to support the local community and we will continue to work closely with the council to deliver these improvements.
|The Maples - community contributions|
|Fire and Rescue||£11,030|