2 available from £295,000
The Hazel is an attractive home with looks to impress. The house has impressive features, such as separate hall and sitting room and a superb naturally lit kitchen/dining with French doors. With enough space for three bedrooms and additional bathrooms this is a fantastic home for entertaining your guests.
Close to this new build development are a surplus of Ofsted-rated primary and secondary schools. We know how important it is that children get the education they deserve, which is why we designed our new build homes to be within sought-after catchment areas.
About the neighbourhood
Our new build home development The Crescent is conveniently located in the village of Cookley. At Bovis Homes, we understand the importance of a great location. That’s why our new build housing developments have all the amenities you need close by. Just a short drive away, you’ll find some shops, perfect for provisions.
In nearby Kidderminster, you’ll find a charming market town packed to the brim with character. Home to an array of independent cafés, restaurants, bars, supermarkets, pubs and shops, the small town is a hub of facilities.
Being close to the Wyre Forest, you’ll be close to the renowned West Midlands Safari Park – ideal for award-winning trips out.
New build house features
At Bovis Homes, we know how important it is to fall in love with not just the bricks and mortar of your home but its surroundings too. That’s why we designed The Crescent with nature at the heart.
Awarded the prestigious Building with Nature Design Award, The Crescent has been created with green infrastructure in mind. Thanks to our commitment to nature, you can be confident you’re living in a high-quality, comfortable new build home where you can enjoy a healthy yet sustainable lifestyle.
As one of the UK’s leading new home builders, all our homes come with the following as standard:
- Modern, energy-efficient design
- A 10-year ‘Buildmark’ warranty provided by the National House Building Council (NHBC)
- Quality fittings and fixtures
- Purchase assistance
- A community that you’ll cherish being part of
Keen to learn more? Download our brochure to see just what your new build home includes.
- At the Lydiate Ash Interchange take the Sandy Lane exit, A491
- Continue along the A491, Stourbridge Road, for 5.5 miles
- At the roundabout take the A456, Kidderminster Road
- After 1 mile turn right onto Stakenbridge Lane
- After nearly 2 miles turn left onto A451 Stourbridge Road
- Turn immediately right into Beech Tree Lane
- After approximately half a mile turn left onto Common Barn Lane
- After 1.3 miles turn left onto the A449, Wolverhampton Road
- After half a mile, turn left into The Crescent, continue straight and the Sales Centre and Show Homes will be on your left
- Take the A458 Bridgnorth Road out of Stourbridge
- After approximately 2.5 miles, turn left onto the A449, Wolverhampton Road
- Continue on the A449 for 3.5 miles
- Turn left onto The Crescent
- Continue straight and the Sales Centre and Show Homes will be on your left