PLOT 171 IS ONLY AVAILABLE WITH HOME REACH PART BUY - PART RENT. 50% share available from £145,000! All prices are quotes for a 50% share. There’s nothing complicated about this beautifully simple semi-detached home. Everything about it just works. The size and position of the windows ensures there’s lots of natural light. The kitchen/dining area is modern and open-plan. Two of the three bedrooms will comfortably accommodate a double bed. The master bedroom even has its own en suite. It’s as simple as that.
- Available to purchase on a part-buy-part-rent basis using home reach
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- French doors to garden
- Separate sitting room
- Hob with built-in under oven and hood
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Built-in storage space
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Stylish white bathroom suite
- Garage and/or allocated parking
PLOT 171 ONLY AVAILABLE WITH HOME REACH PART BUY - PART RENT
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.06 x 2.55|
|Bedroom 2||3.00 x 2.55|
|Bedroom 3||2.81 x 2.10|
|Kitchen/dining room||4.74 x 3.37|
|Sitting room||3.72 x 3.72|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please see sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: * En suite window and utility door applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
Note: 1. Alternative layout applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a Magnolia housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
The Avenue is well positioned for the A44 which leads to Chipping Norton and Oxford in the east and to Evesham and Worcester in the west. Junction 11 of the M40 at Banbury is about 20 miles away giving access to Oxford and London, or north to Birmingham. The A429 leads to Stratford-upon-Avon and Cirencester and links to the Fosse Way, B4455 for Warwick. Junction 9 of the M5 is 27 miles away. There are buses to Stratford and trains go direct to Worcester, Oxford and London Paddington. For air travel Birmingham Airport is 42 miles away.
A trip to the shops
Moreton town centre is only a mile away and is famous for its Tuesday market with scores of stalls. There's also a supermarket with post office. Stow-on-the-Wold, Bourton-on the- Water and Broadway are within 11 miles and offer small independent shops. Stratford-upon- Avon, 18 miles away, has a mix of small retailers and department stores including Debenhams and Laura Ashley. The Maybird Shopping Park has a number of large retail stores. The Regency Spa town of Cheltenham with its tree-lined Promenade and exclusive shops is 24 miles away and Bicester Shopping Village, 27 miles away has more than 130 designer outlets.
Taking time out
The town has a selection of historic inns and you'll find many charming Cotswold pubs and restaurants in the area. Close to The Avenue the Fire Service College Sports Centre has swimming, sports and fitness facilities. For cinema and live entertainment try The Theatre at Chipping Norton, or The Regal at Evesham and for days out it's only 4 miles to Batsford Aboretum with more than 1500 species of trees and the adjoining Cotswold Falconry Centre. The Rollright Stones, a fascinating complex of Neolithic and Bronze Age monuments is only 7 miles away and you'll find Birdland, the Model Village and the Motor Museum at picturesque Bourton-on-the-Water. The Cotswold Farm Park, run by the BBC's Adam Henson is only 13 miles away. Garden lovers will enjoy Sezincote as well as the National Trust's beautiful Hidcote Manor Gardens and the annual Moreton Show offers something for everyone.
St David's Church of England Primary School caters for children up to 11 years. For senior students there's Chipping Campden School Academy and sixth form, both are about 10 miles away. Moreton has two independent preparatory schools, Dormer House School and Kitebrook House, while Kingham Hill School caters for 11 - 18s.
- Leave the M40 at Junction 11, taking A422 for Banbury
- At roundabout take 2nd exit for Hennef Way, A422 and over one roundabout
- At next roundabout take 2nd exit into Ruscote Avenue, A422
- At next roundabout take 1st exit to stay on Ruscote Avenue, and over one roundabout
- At next roundabout take 1st exit (left), into Warwick Road, B4100
- Turn right at next roundabout into Orchard Way
- At roundabout take 3rd exit into Woodgreen Avenue for about half a mile
- At next roundabout take the 3rd exit for Broughton Road, B4035
- Continue along the B4035 for about three miles and then turn left, leaving the B4035 in Lower Tadmarton
- Turn right after Tadmarton Heath
- After nearly 4 miles turn left into Traitor's Ford Lane and turn right just after 1 mile
- Turn right onto A3400 and immediately left
- Continue for almost 3 miles then turn right onto the A44
- After approximately 3 miles turn right into the High Street, A429
- Continue through Moreton-in-Marsh town centre and over a railway bridge
- Turn right into Todenham Road, just after Fosseway Business Park
- The Avenue can be found half a mile along on the right hand side
- Head south from the town centre on Rother Street, towards Scholars Lane
- Turn left onto Evesham Place, A4390
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Seven Meadows Road, A4390
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit and stay on Severn Meadows Road, A4390
- At the roundabout take 3rd exit onto Shipston Road, A3400
- Continue on the A3400 for about 7 miles
- Continue through Newbold-on-Stour on A3400
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the Fosse Way, A429
- Continue on the A429 for a further 7 miles
- On entering Moreton-in-Marsh, turn left towards Todenham into the Todenham Road
- The Avenue can be found half a mile along on the right hand side