Magnificent 1276 sqft home, set over three-storey's and designed for flexible living. Kitchen/dining/family room with access to the garden and utility/cloakroom. Separate sitting room to the first floor. Two family bathrooms. Garage and parking included.
- Open plan kitchen/dining area and family room
- Modern oven, hob and hood
- French doors to garden
- First floor sitting room
- Modern three storey living
- Purchase assistance offers
Speak to our friendly team today!
|Mon:||10am - 5pm||Fri:||10am - 5pm|
|Tue:||10am - 5pm||Sat:||10am - 5pm|
|Wed:||10am - 5pm||Sun:||10am - 5pm|
|Thu:||10am - 5pm|
|Open by appointment only - please call to book|
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Sitting room||4.74 x 3.43||15’ 6” x 11’ 3”|
|Kitchen||3.72 x 3.53||11’ 5” x 6’ 3”|
|Family room||2.57 x 2.13||8’ 5” x 6’ 11”|
|Bedroom 3||4.74 x 2.57||15’ 6” x 8’ 5”|
|Bedroom 1||4.73 x 3.12||15’ 6” x 10’ 3”|
|Bedroom 2||4.73 x 2.80||15’ 6” x 9’ 2”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
The Tors is just off the A390 Callington Road and slightly over a mile away from the town centre. Perfectly located close to the A386 for Yelverton which is only six miles away, as well as reaching Plymouth, which is 15 miles. From Plymouth the A38 takes you West to Cornwall. The M5 at Exeter is 40 miles away via the A386 and A30.
There are a number of pre-schools within easy reach of The Tors and the Tavistock Community Primary School is less than a mile away. There are two other primary schools in the town, Whitchurch Community Primary and St Rumon's Church of England Infants School. St Rumons is part of the Tavistock Church School's Federation that includes St Peter's Church of England Junior School. For Senior pupils Tavistock College is an Academy catering for 11 to 18 year olds. The independent Mount Kelly is a mixed boarding and day school for pupils aged from 3 to 18 years old.
A trip to the shops
For supermarket shopping choose from a Tesco superstore, a Lidl or Morrisons, all just over a mile away. In Tavistock you'll find one of the best farmers markets in the South West, plus the historic Pannier Market - home to independent traders and hidden gems. The town is bursting with unique shops and boutiques selling books, clothing crafts, outdoor equipment, antiques, food and jewellery. Take a trip to Plymouth and explore Drake Circus, with more than 70 top brands such as M&S, Joules and Jake Wills.
Taking time out
Tavistock and the surrounding area is full of things to do from canoeing down the river Tamar , trekking across Dartmoor National Park, or enjoying live music at Tavistock Wharf. There are clubs for golf, football and rugby and for fitness fans there's a leisure centre and a swim centre. Yelverton Cinema offers the latest films and you can walk or cycle along the scenic Drake's Trail. Discover centuries of history linked to Tavistock Abbey with a guided tour by a local historian. At Morwellham Quay you'll find a living museum on the River Tamar and the impressive National Trust Cotehele Tudor House is also close by. In Plymouth the Royal William Yard boasts the largest collection of Grade 1 listed military buildings in Europe.
- From Exeter head East on the A30 for 25 miles
- Leave the A30 at the exit signposted Tavistock/Plymouth and head left on the A386
- Follow the A386 for 12 miles until you approach Tavistock and continue straight at the first roundabout
- At the next roundabout turn right, signposted Plymouth/Town centre
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit to A390.
- At next next roundabout, take the first exit onto Callington Road.
- The development is located further along this road.
- From Plymouth head North on the A386 for 7 miles towards Yelverton
- At the roundabout take the first exit, staying on the A386 towards Tavistock
- Stay on the A386 for 4 miles
- As you approach Tavistock, continue straight at the first three roundabouts, staying on the A386
- Then the next roundabout you will continue straight onto the A390.
- Take the 1st exit at the next roundabout onto Callington Road.
- Continue along this road until you arrive at The Tors development.