The Winchcombe is a three storey three bedroom home with open plan kitchen/dining area with family room, sitting room with Juliet balcony and en suite e to bedroom one.
- Open plan kitchen/dining area and family room
- French doors to rear garden
- Hob with built-in under oven and hood
- Separate first floor sitting room with juliet balcony
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Built-in storage space
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Tenure: freehold
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Sitting room||4.36 x 3.45||14’ 4” x 11’ 4”|
|Bedroom 3||2.82 x 2.41||9’ 3“ x 7’ 11”|
|Kitchen/dining area||3.47 x 3.42||11’ 5” x 11’ 3”|
|Family room||4.36 x 3.16||14’ 4” x 10’ 5”|
|Bedroom 1||4.36 x 4.24||14’ 4” x 13’ 11”|
|Bedroom 2||4.36 x 2.81||14’ 4” x 9’ 3”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
Note: * En suite window and utility door applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: 1. Alternative layout applies to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Winchcombe housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
- Take the London Road out of Kettering
- At the A14 roundabout, take the 2nd exit to A509 Wellingborough
- Continue on the A509 for about 2 miles
- Turn left towards Burton Latimer and Finedon
- In 0.8 miles, on the left-hand bend, turn right onto Station Road
- In 1.5 miles, at Bell Hill, turn right onto Wellingborough Road, A510
- In 1 mile turn left onto Sidegate Lane
- After 1 mile turn right onto Irthlingborough Road, B571
- In 1 mile, turn left to continue on B571 and Wendelburie Rise can be found a short distance ahead on the right hand side
- Leave the M1 at Junction 15
- At the first exit take the A45, to Northampton and Wellingborough
- Continue on the A45 for approximately 12 miles
- At Wilby Way roundabout take the 3rd exit to Wellingborough, Peterborough and Cambridge
- At Junction 14, take the A509 slip road to Wellingborough and Milton Keynes
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit, continuing on the A509
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto The Embankment, heading towards the station
- In 0.6 miles, at the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Irthlingborough Road, B571
- Continue for about 2 miles past the industrial estate and over the railway bridge
- After the left-hand bend at the top of the hill, Wendelburie Rise can be found a short distance ahead on the left hand side