2 available from £379,995
A modern take on a traditional design, this is a home you’ll love coming home to. The front-facing living room is light and airy. The study takes the hassle out of working from home. The contemporary, open-plan kitchen/dining area is ideal for entertaining friends and family. The master bedroom, with its luxury en suite, is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- Tenure: freehold
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- High level double oven with separate hob
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Separate sitting room, study and utility/cloakroom
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Bath with shower mixer handset
- Towel warmer to bathroom
- Garage and parking
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.94 x 3.03||12’ 11” x 9’ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||3.75 x 3.11||12’ 3” x 10’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||4.07 x 2.45||13’ 3” x 8’ 0”|
|Bedroom 4||3.61 x 2.45||11’ 10” x 8’ 0”|
|Kitchen/dining area||7.77 x 3.37||25’ 6” x 11’ 0”|
|Sitting room||5.04 x 3.39||16’ 6” x 11’ 1”|
|Study||2.01 x 2.01||6’ 7” x 6’ 7”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
Note: * En suite window and utility door applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: 1. Alternative layout applies to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of an Aspen housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
Be part of Wendelburie Rise, an exciting new location at the heart of Northamptonshire's flagship development Stanton Cross.
On the edge of the market town of Wellingborough, Wendelburie Rise forms part of Ise Valley View, the first phase of development at Stanton Cross.Right at the heart of the scheme, scenic rivers, lakes and country parks are all within touching distance.
It's just over two miles to Wellingborough town centre until the road opens over the new railway bridge, and then it will be under 1 mile.
All our brand new homes are carefully designed to meet your needs and at Wendelburie Rise we're combining a countryside setting with excellent commuter links. There are great walks on the doorstep. Take a stroll in Irchester Country Park, Stanwick Lakes and Rushden Lakes. Plus there are some lovely country path walks in Finedon and around the meadow fields off Holly Lane and Harrowden Lane.
If you'd like to live in a great location with a fantastic future your search ends here.
The A45 dual-carriageway links Wellingborough and Stanton Cross with Northampton, 12 miles away, and the M1, 15 miles. The nearby A6 and A509 link to Kettering, 11 miles away, and it's only 20 miles to Bedford via the A509 and A428. Wellingborough railway station, which is less than a mile walk, provides regular train services to St Pancras that take just under an hour, as well as to Bedford, Luton Airport, Nottingham and Leeds. The railway station will become a state-of-the-art transport hub, as part of the Stanton Cross plans, with bus links and car parking.
A trip to the shops
Find many of your favourite stores just off the A45 at at Rushden Lakes. This waterside centre has more than 40 shops and cafes including M&S, House of Fraser and many leading fashion outlets. And there's also a Waitrose nearby. You'll also find Tesco, Morrisons and Lidl supermarkets within easy reach. Just 1 mile away at Nene Court Shopping Village you can browse independent shops and cafes. In nearby Northampton the town's market is one of the oldest and largest in England. A range of new shops will also be provided as part of the Stanton Cross community.
Taking time out
For the great outdoors Wendelburie Rise is close to Irchester Country Park, with its 200 acres of woodland, nature trails and an adventure course. Further up the Nene Valley is beautiful Stanwick Lakes, a 750-acre nature reserve, with paths, cycle ways and play areas and at Rushden Lakes, part of Nene Wetlands, there's boating, water sports, a 14 screen Cineworld cinema (due to open in 2019), or relax lakeside with some alfresco dining. You can watch a film, or production at Wellingborough's Castle Theatre and the lively Wellingborough Museum hosts many popular events. For swimming and fitness Waendel Leisure Centre is ideal and there are sports clubs offering golf, rugby, athletics, bowling, football, karate and more. Once complete, Stanton Cross will include an attractive 143-acre country park set alongside the River Ise and River Nene, as well as a neighbourhood and local centre, a church and allotments.
There is a wide range of primary schools in Wellingborough, the nearest to Wendelburie Rise being the Victoria Primary Academy; the All Saints Church of England Primary School, and Park Junior School, all within a few miles. For older pupils there's the Wrenn Academy, the Sir Christopher Hatton Academy and Weavers Academy as well as the independent Wellingborough School, a mixed boarding and day school for students from 3 to 18 years. For further and higher education Tresham College provides a wide choice of courses. Stanton Cross will also include two primary schools and a secondary school for children living in the new community. The first of the primary schools is proposed to open in September 2020.
* Fastest train journey time
- Take the London Road out of Kettering
- At the A14 roundabout, take the 2nd exit to A509 Wellingborough
- Continue on the A509 for about 2 miles
- Turn left towards Burton Latimer and Finedon
- In 0.8 miles, on the left-hand bend, turn right onto Station Road
- In 1.5 miles, at Bell Hill, turn right onto Wellingborough Road, A510
- In 1 mile turn left onto Sidegate Lane
- After 1 mile turn right onto Irthlingborough Road, B571
- In 1 mile, turn left to continue on B571 and Wendelburie Rise can be found a short distance ahead on the right hand side
- Leave the M1 at Junction 15
- At the first exit take the A45, to Northampton and Wellingborough
- Continue on the A45 for approximately 12 miles
- At Wilby Way roundabout take the 3rd exit to Wellingborough, Peterborough and Cambridge
- At Junction 14, take the A509 slip road to Wellingborough and Milton Keynes
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit, continuing on the A509
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto The Embankment, heading towards the station
- In 0.6 miles, at the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Irthlingborough Road, B571
- Continue for about 2 miles past the industrial estate and over the railway bridge
- After the left-hand bend at the top of the hill, Wendelburie Rise can be found a short distance ahead on the left hand side
Helping essential key workers get on the housing ladder. Scheme extended to all those professionals who are classed as key workers.Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly so that you can…Find out more