4 available from £205,500
|Selected homes available to purchase on a part buy-part rent basis using Home Reach, starting at a 50% share.|
Double-fronted 3 bedroom home. The sitting room and kitchen/dining area span the full length of the property making them light, airy and very spacious - ideal for entertaining guests. While the master bedroom includes a private dressing area and luxury of an en suite - a little extra space just for you.
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Separate sitting room
- Dressing room and en suite to bedroom 1
- Ample storage space
- French doors to garden
- Family bathroom
- Useful utility room
- Choice of tiling to bathroom and en suite(s)
Speak to Jade, Kerry, Sherrie or Yasmine
|Mon:||10am - 5pm||Fri:||10am - 5pm|
|Tue:||10am - 5pm||Sat:||10am - 5pm|
|Wed:||10am - 5pm||Sun:||10am - 5pm|
|Thu:||10am - 5pm|
|Viewing by appointment only|
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||3.23 x 2.69||10’ 7” x 8’ 9”|
|Dining area||3.14 x 2.30||10’ 3” x 7’ 6”|
|Sitting room||5.53 x 3.32||18’ 1” x 10’ 10”|
|Bedroom 1||3.39 x 3.33||11’ 1” x 10’ 11”|
|Bedroom 2||3.61 x 3.18||11’ 10” x 10’ 5”|
|Bedroom 3||3.61 x 2.25||11’ 10” x 7’ 4”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Spruce housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
The A357 offers excellent access to the A303 in the North and towards Blandford Forum in the South. Surrounding towns all within easy reach via car or bus include Sturminster Newton, Shaftesbury, Gillingham, Wincanton and Sherborne. Templecombe and Sherborne offer mainline rail links into London Waterloo or South towards Exeter. Typically by rail from Templecombe, the journey to London Waterloo takes approximately 2 hours.
A trip to the shops
Stalbridge offers a good range of amenities close by; the traditional Dike and Son supermarket offers all the weekly essentials as well as an impressive range of local produce. There is a welcoming café too with a great selection of homemade cakes! There are a range of other small shops including a local butcher, cycle shop, salon, pharmacy and Post Office. Salon services can be found locally. Further afield in the surrounding towns national supermarkets and stores can be found as well as an array of quirky independent shops; from clothes to outdoor pursuits, within 5 miles of Blackmore Meadows, there is everything you could need!
In Stalbridge itself, Stalbridge Church of England Primary School can be found. For secondary education Sturminster Newton High School is within easy reach. Gryphon School in Sherborne and Shaftesbury School are located within 12 miles of the development. There are a number of notable independent schools locally. For further and higher education, Yeovil College can be reached by bus and the Gryphon School in Sherborne offers sixth form facilities.
Taking time out
Stalbridge offers a beautiful rural location whilst enabling easy access to the surrounding towns. Enjoy a relaxing walk in the pretty Dorset countryside or a coffee and stroll in quirky, historic Sturminster Newton. The famous Gold Hill in Shaftesbury is a short drive away, which offers beautiful views across Dorset. Perhaps the coast is more your thing - if so, Poole and its impressive coastline can be reached in under an hour. If it's a trip to the city you are looking for; hop on to South Western Railway and head East to central London or South West to Devon's capital, Exeter.
- From Shaftesbury head West on the A30 for 10 miles
- Turn left onto A357 at the Henstridge crossroads
- Continue straight for 2 miles
- Turn left onto Lower Road
- Blackmore Meadows is 0.5 miles ahead on the left
- From Yeovil head East on the A30 towards Sherborne
- Continue straight on the A30 through Sherborne
- At the Coldharbour roundabout take the second exit and stay on the A30
- Continue on the A30 for 4 miles and turn right following Stalbridge
- Continue straight for 3 miles until you reach Stalbridge
- At the cross roads turn right onto A357
- After a quarter of a mile turn left onto Lower Road
- Blackmore Meadows is 0.5 miles ahead on the left
- From Lawrence Hill, Wincanton take the second exit at the roundabout on to the A357
- Follow the road for 7.3 miles through Henstridge and Templecombe.
- Take a slight left on to Lower Road and proceed for 0.5 miles
- Blackmore Meadows is located on your left
Bovis Homes is working in partnership with heylo to offer Home Reach, a part buy - part rent option on selected properties across the countryFind out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly.Find out more