1 available £630,000
The Ascot is a 5 bed home with an open plan fitted kitchen with a family area with French doors to the garden, separate sitting room that has bi-fold doors. Bay windows to both the dining room and study. En suite and dressing room to 2 bedrooms. Garage included.
- Open plan kitchen with family area
- Separate dining and sitting rooms and ground floor study
- Bi-fold patio doors to garden in sitting room and french doors in family area
- Dressing rooms and en suites to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Two high level ovens
- Hob and hood
- Tall fridge
- Tall freezer
- Tenure: freehold
- Garage included
Chus, Mark, Shaun and Paula
|Mon:||10am - 5pm||Fri:||10am - 5pm|
|Tue:||10am - 5pm||Sat:||10am - 5pm|
|Wed:||10am - 5pm||Sun:||10am - 5pm|
|Thu:||10am - 5pm|
|Visits by appointment only|
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen/family area||8.31 x 4.55||27’ 3” x 14’ 11”|
|Sitting Room||5.55 x 5.05||18’ 3” x 16’ 7”|
|Dining Room||3.90 x 3.45||12’ 10” x 11’ 4”|
|Study||3.38 x 1.99||11’ 1” x 6’ 6”|
|Bedroom 1||4.55 x 3.73||14’ 11” x 12’ 3”|
|Bedroom 2||4.03 x 2.93||13’ 2” x 9’ 7”|
|Bedroom 3||3.50 x 2.93||11’ 6” x 9’ 7”|
|Bedroom 4||3.08 x 2.89||10’ 1” x 9’ 6”|
|Bedroom 5||3.98 x 2.48||13’ 0” x 8’ 1”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of an Ascot housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.