Comfortable three bedroom mid terrace home with a bright and airy layout with stylish, open-plan kitchen/dining room - perfect for entertaining friends and family. There are three bedrooms upstairs, the master features and en suite. There's a separate family bathroom too and ample storage throughout.
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Modern oven, hob and hood
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Separate sitting room
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Above average height ceilings
- Good local facilities
- Help to buy available
Speak to our friendly Hub team to find out more!
|Mon:||10am - 5pm||Fri:||10am - 5pm|
|Tue:||10am - 5pm||Sat:||10am - 5pm|
|Wed:||10am - 5pm||Sun:||10am - 5pm|
|Thu:||10am - 5pm|
|Viewing by appointment only|
Receive an impressive garden dining pod worth over £12,000!*
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.54 x 2.97||11’ 7“ x 9‘ 8”|
|Bedroom 2||3.04 x 2.95||9’ 11“ x 9’ 8”|
|Bedroom 3||2.44 x 2.15||8’ 0“ x 7’ 0”|
|Kitchen/dining area||5.19 x 2.99||17’ 0” x 9’ 9”|
|Sitting room||4.17 x 3.66||13‘ 8“ x 12’ 0”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
Note: * En suite window and utility door applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: 1. Alternative layout applies to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Hazel housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
- Head south westerly on the A39 (Atlantic
- Highway) towards Bude
- Continue for approximately 26 miles to Stratton Go straight over the roundabout and you will find Shorelands on your right hand side
- At the end of the M5 take the A30 signposted
- Okehampton. Remain on this road for approximately 24 miles turning left at Sourton Cross sign posted Bude/Bideford and then turn right at the T junction onto the A386
- After 2 miles take the first left at the mini roundabout onto the A3079 and remain on this road for a further 13 miles
- At Brandis Corner crossroads turn left onto the A3072 and follow this road towards Bude
- At the T junction in Stratton turn left onto the A39
- After half a mile continue straight over the roundabout and you will find Shorelands on your right hand side