1 available £415,000
Attractive four bedroom home. The kitchen dining room is great for entertaining, and the separate living room is great for unwinding after a busy day. The spacious home study takes the hassle out of working from home. Downstairs there is a handy WC/ utility room - ideal for appliances. The master bedroom features an en suite and storage space. Each of the three remaining bedrooms offers great proportions for the whole family.
- Above average height ceilings
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Modern oven, hob and hood
- Separate sitting room
- Modern bi-fold doors
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Close to local facilities
- Double/tandem garage and parking
Speak to Sami, Rachel, Denise, Chloe or Yvonne
|Mon:||10am - 5pm||Fri:||10am - 5pm|
|Tue:||10am - 5pm||Sat:||10am - 5pm|
|Wed:||10am - 5pm||Sun:||10am - 5pm|
|Thu:||10am - 5pm|
|Viewing by appointment only|
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.94 x 3.03||12’ 11” x 9’ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||3.75 x 3.11||12’ 3” x 10’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||4.07 x 2.45||13’ 3” x 8’ 0”|
|Bedroom 4||3.61 x 2.45||11’ 10” x 8’ 0”|
|Kitchen/dining area||7.77 x 3.37||25’ 6” x 11’ 0”|
|Sitting room||5.04 x 3.39||16’ 6” x 11’ 1”|
|Study||2.01 x 2.01||6’ 7” x 6’ 7”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Aspen housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
Bude is located in north Cornwall right on the coast. It provides easy access to Devon and Cornwall. The main route into and through Bude is the A39 or better known as The Atlantic Highway. There is also another route in from the North which is much more scenic route and takes you along the coastline, however, this is a longer route and is in places quite narrow, but well worth it if you have the time.
A trip to the shops
Bude town centre has everything you need, from the little book shops and seaside boutiques to a large supermarket, petrol station and department store. There are even high street shops, delicatessen, jewellers, a post office and art galleries. There are a number of small café's and restaurants where fresh locally caught seafood is served daily.
Taking time out
Bude has so many things to offer for all the family that you'll be spoiled for choice. The north Cornish coast is famous for its fantastic surfing beaches such as Widemouth Bay and Summerleaze beach Crooklets beach. There are also many golf courses on offer nearby. Tintagel is a small town with some fantastic walks along the coastline that will take you up to the famous castle. There is also Crackington Haven, Port Isaac and Boscastle which are nearby villages not to be missed and are great for walks, swimming or an afternoon Cornish cream tea. Whether you know the area well, or are relocating, it's impossible not to be impressed by the idyllic lifestyle on offer in this beautiful part of North Cornwall.
There are a number of nursery, primary and secondary schools in and around Bude. Just down the road is Budehaven Community School and many of the schools offer great onsite facilities and have links with higher education colleges and universities.Read More ...
Bovis Homes carefully plan their houses for comfort and convenience. Our stylish and practical properties make maximum use of space to help you get the most from your new home. We also take care to match our homes to their location, often using local materials and reflecting nearby architectural features in the designs. The same attention to detail can be seen in the landscaping of any new Bovis development. Trees are retained wherever possible, new planting is added and open spaces included. Footpaths and cycleways also feature in many cases, to help create a pleasant living environment. Roads may vary in width and with traffic-calming measures and discreet parking often introduced, we aim to make our developments as safe as possible for pedestrians, cyclists and children. Above all we seek to create new homes within welcoming communities where you can enjoy life in a new Bovis property to the full.
- Head south westerly on the A39 (Atlantic
- Highway) towards Bude
- Continue for approximately 26 miles to Stratton Go straight over the roundabout and you will find Shorelands on your right hand side
- At the end of the M5 take the A30 signposted
- Okehampton. Remain on this road for approximately 24 miles turning left at Sourton Cross sign posted Bude/Bideford and then turn right at the T junction onto the A386
- After 2 miles take the first left at the mini roundabout onto the A3079 and remain on this road for a further 13 miles
- At Brandis Corner crossroads turn left onto the A3072 and follow this road towards Bude
- At the T junction in Stratton turn left onto the A39
- After half a mile continue straight over the roundabout and you will find Shorelands on your right hand side