4 available from £389,995
The moment you enter this home, you know you’ve arrived. Spacious, stylish and full of character, it’s everything a discerning homeowner could aspire to - and more. The front-facing, bay-fronted living room is light and airy. The showcase kitchen/dining area opens to the garden through feature bi-fold doors. All four bedrooms have space for a double bed, and two have their own en suite.
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- En suite to 2 bedrooms and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- Integrated washing machine
- Integrated dishwasher
- Ceramic floor tiling to bathroom and en suite
- Separate utility room
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Close to local facilities
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.88 x 3.38|
|Bedroom 2||4.44 x 3.03|
|Bedroom 3||3.66 x 3.03|
|Bedroom 4||3.35 x 3.13|
|Kitchen||3.43 x 3.24|
|Dining/family area||5.35 x 3.24|
|Sitting room||4.13 x 3.38|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please see sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: * Windows apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: 1. Alternative layout applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
|Plot available||Coming soon||Plot reserved||Plot sold||Affordable Housing|
Iddeshale Gardens is in a great location off Haughton Road, just two miles from Junction 4 of the M54 The A464 is also close by leading to the A442 on to Bridgnorth, 12 miles away. Shifnal railway station in the town centre runs regular trains to Telford, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton and Birmingham New Street. Regular bus services run between Telford and Wolverhampton via Shifnal. For air travel Birmingham Airport is less than 40 miles
A trip to the shops
Shifnal town centre has many shops including a Co-operative supermarket, a Spar convenience store, a Boots pharmacy, a florist, fashion boutique, post office, butchers, newsagents and many others. Telford Shopping Centre is the nearest mall where you can find more than 160 stores. Telford also has Asda, M&S and Sainsbury's supermarkets. At Shrewsbury, there is three smaller shopping centres, while Bridgnorth, just 12 miles, has a choice of independent shops.
Taking time out
There are many historic pubs and restaurants in Shifnal. 'Old Idsall House' is believed to be the town's oldest building dating back to the 16th Century, while St Andrew's Church has a Norman Chancel. Shifnal has many community groups and sports clubs for football, cricket, golf, tennis and ice hockey. There is the Idsall Sports Centre which has excellent indoor and outdoor facilities. Wheatfield Drive Recreation Area is a popular play area with a BMX track and nearby Telford offers a full-sized ice rink. For days out visit the Royal Air Force Museum at Cosford; Boscobel House and the Royal Oak that sheltered Charles II, or stunning Ironbridge with its Gorge and museum.
Shifnal has several pre-school nurseries and two primary schools. Shifnal Primary School and St Andrew's Church of England Primary School both cater for pupils up to ten years. For senior pupils aged 11-18, Idsall School is a co-educational Specialist Sports College with academy status and its own sixth form centre. Telford College of Arts and Technology offers a wide range of full and part-time academic and professional courses
- Leave the M54 at junction 4, then at Castle Farm Interchange roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A464 (signposted, Shifnal services)
- Continue forward on the A464 then at the roundabout take the 1st exit
- Bear left onto Haughton Road
- Iddeshale Gardens is on your right hand side.
- Leave the M6 at junction 11 heading towards A460 exit to Wolverhampton/Cannock
- Join the M54 Featherstone and continue through lights
- At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto A460
- At the next roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto M54 ramp to Telford
- Follow M54 to Whitchurch/A41 in Shropshire. Take exit 3 from M54
- At junction 3 take the A41 exit to Whitchurch/Weston
- At the next roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Newport Road/A41
- Take the next left signposted Shifnal, continue on Stanton Road, then turn right onto Curriers Lane and follow round to the T junction.
- Turn right onto High Street/B4379, then turn left onto Haughton Road
- Iddeshale Gardens is on your right hand side.
Did you know?
At Iddeshale Gardens, Shifnal we are putting £1,032,598 towards schemes and projects to support the local community and we will continue to work closely with the council to deliver these improvements.
|Iddeshale Gardens - community contributions|
|Community infrastructure contribution||£1,032,598|
Are you an existing home owner? Our Home Exchange scheme is the simple way to make sure you don’t lose out…Find out more
Helping essential key workers get on the housing ladder. Scheme extended to all those professionals who are classed as key workers.Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly so that you can…Find out more