3 available from £154,050
|Selected homes available to purchase on a part buy-part rent basis using Home Reach, starting at a 50% share.|
The contemporary open-plan design of this stylish, modern terraced home makes the most of all the available space. The front-facing kitchen flows seamlessly into a spacious sitting/dining area, which opens out into the private garden through French doors. The upstairs layout is equally impressive with a central staircase maximising the space in all three bedrooms, one of which is en suite.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room
- Modern oven, hob and hood
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Main bedroom with en suite
- Family bathroom
- Choice of co-ordinating wall tiles
- Allocated parking
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||2.84 x 2.46||9' 4" x 8' 1"|
|Sitting / dining room||5.40 x 5.19||17' 9" x 17' 0"|
|Bedroom 1||3.68 x 3.57||12' 1" x 11' 8"|
|Bedroom 2||2.97 x 2.44||9' 8" x 8' 0"|
|Bedroom 3||3.54 x 2.13||11' 7" x 6' 11"|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
Monument View is just off the A38 and only 1.5 miles from the town centre. The A38 is your main route to Taunton, 7 miles away and to Tiverton Parkway Railway Station, 9 miles. The M5 north and southbound is reached via Junction 26, 3 miles away and the historic city of Exeter and the beautiful North Devon coast are less than 90 minutes away. Trains run from both Taunton and Tiverton Parkway to Exeter, Bristol, London Paddington, Cheltenham and the Midlands, while Exeter Airport is only a 24 mile-drive.
A trip to the shops
You’ll find an array of local shops in Wellington including a bakery, butcher’s, newsagents, chemists and Post Office, as well as Asda and Waitrose supermarkets. In nearby Taunton the centre has many leading brands, while independent retailers can be found in the pretty Bath Place, St James’ Street and Riverside Place. For city shopping take a train or car to Exeter where the Princesshay centre boasts more than 70 high street stores.
Taking time out
Welllington is bursting with leisure activities for all ages. It boasts its own silver band and has football, rugby, archery and cricket clubs as well as a Sports Centre with indoor pool and gym. Walkers can explore the scenic Blackdown Hills and climb the 235 steps of Wellington’s 175ft Monument to see panoramic views. The picturesque 4.9-acre Wellington Park dates back to Edwardian times and the art deco Wellesley Cinema offers the latest blockbuster films. Discover the town’s fascinating ties with the Duke of Wellington and its cloth-making fame at the local museum, while the popular Arts Centre is home to many performing groups. The Grade 1 listed, 15th Century St John the Baptist Church runs regular social activities and for nature lovers there are two local reserves.
It’s less than a mile to Court Fields Community Pre School and there are several primary schools locally with Rockwell Green Church of England and Wellesley Park Primary both less than two miles away. For secondary education Court Fields School is also less than a mile and caters for 11 to 16-year-olds. In Taunton the Richard Huish College, rated as outstanding by Ofsted, offers A level and vocational courses through to degree level and apprenticeships. The independent Wellington School offers co-educational day and boarding facilities for pupils aged 3 to 18. Taunton and Tiverton offer further independent schools.
- Take Junction 27 on the M5 heading east on the A38
- After 6.5 miles turn left at the roundabout onto Exeter Road
- Monument View is 0.5 miles ahead on the right
- From Fore Street head southwest onto Mantle Street
- Continue for 0.9 miles onto Exeter Road
- Monument View is on the left
Latest interior design trends showcased at Monument View show home
13 Aug 21
Latest interior design trends showcased at Monument View show homeRead more
Bovis Homes is working in partnership with heylo to offer Home Reach, a part buy - part rent option on selected properties across the countryFind out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly.Find out more