Home 104- The Spruce - 3 bedroom detached
|Selected homes available to purchase on a part buy-part rent basis using Home Reach, starting at a 50% share.|
This impressive double-fronted home combines tradition with modern design to stunning effect. The sitting room and kitchen/diner are the full length of the house making them light, airy and very spacious - ideal for entertaining guests. The main bedroom includes a dressing area and en suite. Garage and 2 parking spaces. If you chose to provide a 5% deposit of just £10,750 you would need to secure a mortgage for the remaining £204,250. You would then rent the remaining 50% of your home from Heylo on the Home Reach scheme. For full details of the Home Reach scheme, please speak to a sales consultant. Eligibility criteria applies. T&C's Apply.
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Separate sitting room
- French doors to garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Built-in storage space
- Family bathroom
- En suite to bedroom one
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
STAMP DUTY PAID OR PART EXCHANGE PLUS £10,000 EXTRA!
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||3.23 x 2.69||10’ 7” x 8’ 9”|
|Dining area||3.14 x 2.30||10’ 3” x 7’ 6”|
|Sitting room||5.53 x 3.32||18’ 1” x 10’ 10”|
|Bedroom 1||3.39 x 3.33||11’ 1” x 10’ 11”|
|Bedroom 2||3.61 x 3.18||11’ 10” x 10’ 5”|
|Bedroom 3||3.61 x 2.25||11’ 10” x 7’ 4”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Spruce housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.