This stunning 5 bedroom home is 2,061 sq ft. There’s a large informal dining/sitting area in the kitchen that opens to the garden through bi-fold doors, plus a separate dining room. The study is ideal for use as a home office, and 3 of the 5 bedrooms are doubles, two of which are en suite. There's a double-width garage.
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- Useful utility room
- Ground floor study
- Separate dining room and sitting room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En suite to three bedrooms
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom one
- Stylish white bathroom suite
- Double garage and 2 parking spaces
- Kitchen island
THE BIG 105 OFFER IS BACK!
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||4.05 x 3.76||13’ 3” x 12’ 3”|
|Bedroom 2||4.05 x 3.52||13’ 3” x 11’ 6”|
|Bedroom 3||3.26 x 3.24||10’ 7” x 10’ 6”|
|Bedroom 4||3.55 x 2.26||11’ 7” x 7’ 4”|
|Bedroom 5||2.83 x 2.64||9’ 3” x 8’ 7”|
|Kitchen||4.24 x 3.93||13’ 10” x 12’ 10”|
|Family/dining area||3.77 x 3.58||12’ 4” x 11’ 8”|
|Sitting room||5.39 x 3.86||17’ 8” x 12’ 7”|
|Dining room||3.86 x 2.78||12’ 7” x 9’ 1”|
|Study||3.58 x 2.55||11’ 8” x 8’ 4”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please refer to sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
* Windows omitted to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
1 - Alternative layout applies to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Lime housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
- Leave the M40 at junction 13, then turn left onto B4100
- Banbury Road
- Continue on Banbury Road for approximately 2 miles
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto B4455 Fosse Way
- Continue on B4455 for approximately 4 miles
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto A425 Southam Road
- Crown Hill Gardens can be found a short distance ahead on the right hand side
- Take the A452 towards Leamington Spa
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit A452 towards Leamington Spa
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit A452
- At the roundabout tale the 1st exit onto the A452
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A425
- After just over 2½ miles Crown Hill Gardens can be found on the left hand side
Helping members of the Armed Forces to own a home with assistance from Bovis Homes, the Government and the Ministry of Defence.Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Home Exchange scheme is the simple way to make sure you don’t lose out…Find out more
Helping essential key workers get on the housing ladder. Scheme extended to all those professionals who are classed as key workers.Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly so that you can…Find out more