A modern take on a traditional design, with a practical layout and large windows. The front-facing living room is light but cosy. The study takes the hassle out of working from home. The contemporary, open-plan kitchen/dining area is ideal for entertaining friends and family, plus access to a practical utility for all the family. The master bedroom, en suite and built-in wardrobe, is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- Tenure: freehold
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- High level double oven with separate hob
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Separate sitting room, utility room and ground floor study
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to main bedroom
- Bath with shower mixer handset
- Ensuite with luxury shower
- Towel warmer to bathroom
- Garage and parking
- Downstairs cloakroom
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen / family area||8.00 x 3.66||26' 3" x 12' 0"|
|Sitting room||4.22 x 4.17||13' 10" x 13' 8"|
|Study||2.69 x 2.01||8' 10" x 6' 7"|
|Bedroom 1||4.17 x 3.81||13' 8" x 12' 6"|
|Bedroom 2||4.81 x 2.85||15' 10" x 9' 4"|
|Bedroom 3||3.71 x 3.43||12' 2" x 11' 3"|
|Bedroom 4||3.67 x 2.71||12' 1 x 8' 11"|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Violet housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
- • Take Junction 14 and follow the signs to Newport Pagnell A509
- • In 1.2 miles take the 3rd exit and then 2nd exit at the double roundabout
- • Continue straight for 5.7 miles
- • At the next roundabout turn left onto Drift Way
- • At the next roundabout turn right
- • In 280 yards turn left and Bovis Homes at Yardley Manor can be found on the right hand side