The moment you enter this home, you get a unique sense of space. The hallway is open and airy. A large bay window bathes the sitting room with natural light. The separate utility frees up space in the kitchen, and the adjoining family/dining area is big enough for a full-size table and a comfortable suite. Upstairs you’ll find four well-proportioned bedrooms, including two masters, both en suite.
- Tenure: freehold
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- High level double oven with separate hob
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Under unit lighting
- Utility room leading to garden
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- En suite to bedroom 2
- Towel warmers to bathroom and en suite(s)
- Double garage
- Sitting room with delightful bay window
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Ground floor study
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||6.58 x 3.50||21’ 6” x 11’ 5”|
|Bedroom 2||3.68 x 3.57||12’ 0” x 11’ 5”|
|Bedroom 3||4.13 x 2.89||13’ 7” x 9’ 5”|
|Bedroom 4||2.95 x 2.89||9’ 8” x 9’ 5”|
|Kitchen||3.55 x 3.50||11’ 6” x 11’ 5”|
|Family/dining area||7.29 x 3.29||23’ 9” x 10’ 8”|
|Sitting room||4.50 x 3.50||14’ 9” x 11’ 5”|
|Study||2.50 x 2.29||8’ 2” x 7’ 6”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Maple housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
- • Take Junction 14 and follow the signs to Newport Pagnell A509
- • In 1.2 miles take the 3rd exit and then 2nd exit at the double roundabout
- • Continue straight for 5.7 miles
- • At the next roundabout turn left onto Drift Way
- • At the next roundabout turn right
- • In 280 yards turn left and Bovis Homes at Yardley Manor can be found on the right hand side