Home 4- The Lime - 5 bedroom detached
This impressive double-fronted home combines traditional architecture with modern spacious design to stunning effect. You get that special feeling when you enter the grand entrance hall. The kitchen/family area is ideal for family or entertaining with its island and access to garden or the utility room. Working from home in the study is a pleasure when you have French doors straight out to the back garden. With three en suites and a log burner in the fireplace this is really is a luxury home.
- Tenure: freehold
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- Wall bank with two ovens and separate hob with hood
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Under unit lighting
- Stone fireplace with log burner to sitting room
- Ground floor study with French doors to rear garden
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- En suite to two further bedrooms
- Double garage
- Grand entrance hall
- Sitting room with delightful bay window
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Useful utility room
- Towel warmers to bathroom and en suite(s)
- Bath with shower mixer handset
- Generously sized garden
- South facing rear garden
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||4.05 x 3.76||13’ 3” x 12’ 3”|
|Bedroom 2||4.05 x 3.52||13’ 3” x 11’ 6”|
|Bedroom 3||3.26 x 3.24||10’ 7” x 10’ 6”|
|Bedroom 4||3.55 x 2.26||11’ 7” x 7’ 4”|
|Bedroom 5||2.83 x 2.64||9’ 3” x 8’ 7”|
|Kitchen||4.24 x 3.93||13’ 10” x 12’ 10”|
|Family/dining area||3.77 x 3.58||12’ 4” x 11’ 8”|
|Sitting room||5.39 x 3.86||17’ 8” x 12’ 7”|
|Dining room||3.86 x 2.78||12’ 7” x 9’ 1”|
|Study||3.58 x 2.55||11’ 8” x 8’ 4”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Lime housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.