Home 79- The Chestnut II - 4 bedroom detached
Everyone needs their own space, and that's exactly what you get with these homes. There's room for the whole family to relax in the sitting room, and plenty of space to work in the study. Four well-proportioned bedrooms, with master en suite, ensure every member of the family has a special space they'll be proud to call their own.
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- Open plan kitchen with family area and french doors to garden
- High level double oven with separate hob
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Sitting room with delightful bay window
- Ground floor study
- Bath with shower mixer handset
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Ensuite with luxury shower
- Garage and parking
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Sizable second bedroom
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||3.97 x 3.04||13' 0" x 10' 0"|
|Dining / family area||4.59 x 2.85||15' 0" x 9' 4"|
|Sitting room||4.98 x 3.40||16' 4" x 11' 1"|
|Study||3.40 x 1.81||11' 1 x 5' 11"|
|Bedroom 1||4.46 x 3.23||14' 8" x 10' 7"|
|Bedroom 2||3.48 x 3.36||11' 5" x 11' 0"|
|Bedroom 3||3.42 x 2.34||11' 2" x 7' 8"|
|Bedroom 4||3.25 x 2.35||10' 7" x 7' 8"|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.