Home 119- The Magnolia - 3 bedroom semi detached
The Magnolia is a 3 bedroom semi detached home with an abundance of natural light. The kitchen/dining area is modern and open-plan with french doors leading to your own private garden. Two of the three bedrooms will comfortably accommodate a double bed and the master bedroom has its own en suite. Each home comes with two allocated parking spaces.
- Main bedroom with en suite
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and french doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Family bathroom
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Close to local amenities
- 2 allocated parking spaces
FORGET FIVE GOLD RINGS. ENJOY FIVE THOUUUUU-SAND POUNDS!
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Sitting room||4.44 x 3.15||14‘ 7“ x 10’ 4”|
|Kitchen/dining room||4.13 x 2.76||13’ 7” x 9’ 1”|
|Bedroom 1||3.40 x 3.26||11’ 2“ x 10‘ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||3.95 x 2.17||13’ 0“ x 7’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||2.81 x 2.10||9' 2" x 6' 10"|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
- Follow A27 to B2178 in Chichester
- Continue onto Havant Bypass / A27
- At the Fishbourne roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A259 / Cathedral Way
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and at the next roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Sherborne Road, turning left onto B2178 / St Paul’s Road
- Continue on the road for approximately 0.3 miles and Minerva Heights is located on the left hand side