1 available £525,000
A modern take on a traditional design, this stunning detached house is a home everyone will love. Your family will love the light, airy living room, and well-proportioned bedrooms. Your guests will love being entertained in the stylish open-plan kitchen/dining area - and retiring out into the garden through the French doors. And, you’ll love your master bedroom with its luxurious en suite.
- Tenure: freehold
- French doors to garden
- Useful utility room
- Useful breakfast area to kitchen
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Family bathroom
- Dual aspect sitting room
- En suite to bedroom 1
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen/dining area||5.52 x 3.12||18’ 1” x 10’ 2”|
|Sitting room||4.33 x 3.40||14’ 2” x 11’ 1”|
|Bedroom 1||4.09 x 3.28||13’ 5” x 10’ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||3.28 x 2.77||10’ 9” x 9’ 1”|
|Bedroom 3||3.54 x 2.16||11’ 7” x 7’ 1”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Cypress housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
A trip to the shops
Deepcut itself has a café, takeaways and a Community Centre that hosts many classes and events, plus a football and golf club. The Basingstoke Canal is perfect for a scenic stroll, Frimley Lodge Park is great for children, and it’s only a few minutes’ drive to convenience shops in Frimley Green. In neighbouring Frimley you’ll find supermarkets, shops, medical, sports and leisure facilities as well as a selection of schools. Nearby Camberley and Farnborough both have shopping centres for those seeking retail therapy.
Train services run to London Waterloo in as little as 35 minutes from Brookwood Station, which is less than 4 miles away and services also run from Frimley, Farnborough and Camberley. Junction 4 of the M3 is only 4 miles away and links you to Basingstoke, Winchester and Southampton, or take Junction 3, less than 7 miles, for the M25 and London, 38 miles away. Woking is a 10-mile journey and Guildford is a 15-mile trip via the A331. For international flights Heathrow Airport takes around 35 minutes by car.
Mindenhurst will have its own primary school and in Deepcut the Blackdown Pre-School is rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted. Frimley offers many primary schools including Sandringham School, Cross Farm Infants School, Mychett Primary School and Frimley Church of England Junior School. For senior students there’s the Tomlinscote School and Sixth Form at Frimley, or The Sixth Form College at Farnborough, both rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted. The independent Salesian College and Farnborough Hill, in Farnborough, take pupils aged 11 to 18.
Former corporal turned housebuilder in Deepcut says role is perfect fit
10 May 21
Former corporal turned housebuilder in Deepcut says role is perfect fitRead more