1 available £614,995
With two stunning double, dormer bedrooms in the roof and three comfortable, well-proportioned bedrooms on the second floor, this magnificent five bedroom family home is as big on space, as it is on character!
- Tenure: freehold
- Open plan kitchen/dining area and family room
- High level double oven with separate hob
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Under unit lighting
- Useful utility room
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Shower room to top floor
- Towel warmers to bathroom and en suite(s)
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||4.62 x 3.35||15'2'' x 11'0''|
|Dining area||3.17 x 3.05||10'4'' x 10'0''|
|Sitting room||6.53 x 3.17||21'5'' x 10'5''|
|Bedroom 1||4.18 x 3.73||13'9'' x 12'3''|
|Bedroom 2||3.48 x 3.23||11'5'' x 10'7''|
|Bedroom 3||2.96 x 2.06||9'8'' x 6'9''|
|Bedroom 4||5.25 x 3.22||17'3'' x 10'7''|
|Bedroom 5||3.72 x 3.08||12'2'' x 10'1''|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Yew II housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.