If you’re looking for a standout home, this is it. This semi-detached house has a character & style all of its own. Feature windows in the front-facing sitting room and en suite master bedroom, bathe both rooms in natural light. The open-plan kitchen/dining room is ideal for family meals & entertaining friends. The three bedrooms provide plenty of space to relax & recharge.
- Tenure: freehold
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and french doors to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Separate sitting room
- Built-in storage space
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Sizable second bedroom
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Practical open plan living
Home of the Month
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.54 x 2.97|
|Bedroom 2||3.04 x 2.95|
|Bedroom 3||2.44 x 2.15|
|Kitchen/dining area||5.19 x 2.99|
|Sitting room||4.17 x 3.66|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please see sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: * En suite window and utility door applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
Note: 1. Alternative layout applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Hazel housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
- Take the Wokingham Road, B3408
- Continue into Popeswood Road
- In about half a mile turn right into St Mark's Road
- Turn left into Foxley Lane
- Continue for half a mile then turn left onto Forest Road, B3034
- After nearly 2 miles turn left onto Twyford Road, A321
- Continue for nearly 1 mile then at roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Queens Road.
- The entrance to the development can be found on your left hand side.
- Exit onto A329 (M) towards Reading
- Take the A329 exit for Winnersh/Woodley/Earley
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Wharfedale Road
- Keep slight left towards the A329 and stay on A329
- Go left onto Reading Road, A329
- Continue for almost 2 miles
- Turn left onto Old Forest Road
- Turn right onto Commons Road
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit into Emmbrook Road
- Take the junction onto Toutley Road Continue along this road until you reach the junction. Turn right onto Queens Road
- Continue along Queens Road and you will see the development entrance on your right hand side.
Helping members of the Armed Forces to own a home with assistance from Bovis Homes, the Government and the Ministry of Defence.Find out more
Helping essential key workers get on the housing ladder. Scheme extended to all those professionals who are classed as key workers.Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly so that you can…Find out more