This impressive double-fronted home combines traditional architecture with modern design to stunning effect. The sitting room & kitchen/dining area span the full length of the property making them light, airy & very spacious - ideal for entertaining guests. While the master bedroom includes a private dressing area and luxury of an en suite - a little extra space just for you
- Tenure: freehold
- Useful breakfast area to kitchen
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and french doors to garden
- Separate sitting room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Separate utility room
- Main bedroom with dressing area and en suite
- Practical open plan living
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||3.23 x 2.69||10’ 7” x 8’ 9”|
|Dining area||3.14 x 2.30||10’ 3” x 7’ 6”|
|Sitting room||5.53 x 3.32||18’ 1” x 10’ 10”|
|Bedroom 1||3.39 x 3.33||11’ 1” x 10’ 11”|
|Bedroom 2||3.61 x 3.18||11’ 10” x 10’ 5”|
|Bedroom 3||3.61 x 2.25||11’ 10” x 7’ 4”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a Spruce housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
Emmbrook Place is within easy access of the heart of Wokingham and close to the A329M, which takes you directly into Reading, approximately 6 miles away. Junction 10 of the M4 is within easy reach, taking you east, to London, the M25 and Heathrow airport and west, down to Swindon and South Wales. The M3 is approximately 10 miles away, giving you easy access again to the M25 going north and to Portsmouth, Southampton and the West Country going south. Reading has great transport links to London-Paddington approximately 30 minutes and Wokingham also a direct line to London-Waterloo approximately 1 hour. There is the RailAir service from Reading station to Heathrow airport. All of this is also due to be enhanced by the forthcoming Crossrail Service into London Paddington.
A trip to the shops
Emmbrook Place is less than two miles from Wokingham town centre with its wealth of independent shops and major High Street names. Ranging from Boots, WH Smith and Waitrose. For more shopping Reading Centre has a fantastic range of major retailers with John Lewis and Debenhams amongst the popular selection and the Oracle housing over 80 stores.
Taking time out
Emmbrook Place is ideally situated for leisure activities. For outdoor pursuits Dinton Pastures is a short distance away and offers water sports, nature walks and play parks. Cantley Park is just around the corner from Emmbrook Place and provides football pitches, tennis courts and net ball courts Wokingham is well provided with great leisure facilities with a swimming pool and gym at The Carnival Pool and a fully equipped gym at St Crispin's. There is also a ten pin bowling at the Wokingham Superbowl near to Carnival Pool. For cinema goers, the multiplex Showcase Cinema de Lux in nearby Winnersh caters for all members of the family. For eating out, Wokingham has a great selection of eateries with something to please every palate. From pizzas to exclusive dining there is an extensive range of restaurants and cafes. Wokingham has recently been named the healthiest place to live in England. Thanks to it's access to housing, vibrant town centre, green open spaces and transport links, Wokingham, Berkshire came out top in a new wellbeing index.
Emmbrook Place is situated in close proximity of Emmbrook Junior School and Emmbrook School a mainstream state school for pupils aged 11-18, and is also close to The Holt an 11-16 girls and 16-18 co-ed comprehensive school and The Forest School catering for boys 11-16 with a mixed sixth form.
- Take the Wokingham Road, B3408
- Continue into Popeswood Road
- In about half a mile turn right into St Mark's Road
- Turn left into Foxley Lane
- Continue for half a mile then turn left onto Forest Road, B3034
- After nearly 2 miles turn left onto Twyford Road, A321
- Continue for nearly 1 mile then at roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Queens Road.
- The entrance to the development can be found on your left hand side.
- Exit onto A329 (M) towards Reading
- Take the A329 exit for Winnersh/Woodley/Earley
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Wharfedale Road
- Keep slight left towards the A329 and stay on A329
- Go left onto Reading Road, A329
- Continue for almost 2 miles
- Turn left onto Old Forest Road
- Turn right onto Commons Road
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit into Emmbrook Road
- Take the junction onto Toutley Road Continue along this road until you reach the junction. Turn right onto Queens Road
- Continue along Queens Road and you will see the development entrance on your right hand side.