3 available from £475,000
If you’re looking for a standout home, this is it. This semi-detached house has a character & style all of its own. Feature windows in the front-facing sitting room and en suite master bedroom, bathe both rooms in natural light. The open-plan kitchen/dining room is ideal for family meals & entertaining friends. The three bedrooms provide plenty of space to relax & recharge.
- Tenure: freehold
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and french doors to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Separate sitting room
- Built-in storage space
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Sizable second bedroom
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Practical open plan living
- Electric car charging point
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen/dining area||5.19 x 2.99||17’ 0” x 9’ 9”|
|Sitting room||4.17 x 3.66||13‘ 8“ x 12’ 0”|
|Bedroom 1||3.54 x 3.29||11’ 7“ x 9‘ 8”|
|Bedroom 2||2.95 x 2.74||9’ 11“ x 9’ 8”|
|Bedroom 3||2.44 x 2.15||8’ 0“ x 7’ 0”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Hazel housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.