2 available from £377,995
The Chestnut - Beautiful detached 4 bedroom home. The large kitchen, dining and family area runs the entire length of the home. Bi-fold doors lead to the garden creating a light and airy space. The separate living room also has glazed double doors to the garden. A separate study provides an ideal work from home space separate from the hustle and bustle of family life. Upstairs are 4 excellent size bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom provides the luxury of a dressing area and en suite shower room.
- Tenure: freehold
- Bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- Separate sitting room and french doors to garden
- En suite master
- Open plan kitchen with family area
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.24 x 2.98||10’ 7” x 9’ 8”|
|Bedroom 2||3.48 x 3.36||11’ 5” x 11’ 0”|
|Bedroom 3||3.25 x 2.35||10’ 7” x 7’ 8”|
|Bedroom 4||3.42 x 2.34||11’ 2” x 7’ 8”|
|Kitchen||4.03 x 3.04||13’ 2” x 9’ 11”|
|Dining/family area||4.59 x 2.85||15’ 0” x 9’ 4”|
|Sitting room||4.98 x 3.40||16’ 4” x 11’ 1”|
|Study||3.40 x 1.81||11’ 1” x 5’ 11”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a Chestnut housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.