|Selected homes available to purchase on a part buy-part rent basis using Home Reach, starting at a 50% share.|
*SPECIAL OFFER* - includes flooring, blinds and freestanding appliances. Price shown is for a 50% share - Part-rent part-buy with Home Reach. This smart, modern two-bedroom home is exceptional in so many ways. The garden-facing kitchen/dining area is remarkably spacious; the front-facing living room delightfully light and bright. They combine to create a ground-floor ideal for entertaining, including a handy downstairs cloakroom, while upstairs, both bedrooms are very well-proportioned and best of all, the master is en suite. If you chose to provide a 5% deposit of just £9,400 you would need to secure a mortgage for the remaining £178,600. You would then rent the remaining 50% of your home from Heylo on the Home Reach scheme. For full details of the Home Reach scheme, please speak to a sales consultant. Eligibility criteria applies. T&C's Apply.
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Separate sitting room
- French doors to rear garden
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Family bathroom
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Sitting room||3.72 x 3.67||12‘ 2“ x 12’ 0”|
|Kitchen/dining room||4.74 x 3.25||15’ 6” x 10’ 7”|
|Bedroom 1||3.59 x 3.20||11’ 9“ x 10‘ 5”|
|Bedroom 2||4.74 x 3.39||15’ 6“ x 11’ 1”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Holly housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
- The Pavilions is located just south of Kenilworth in the heart of Warwickshire.
- To find us, leave the A46 and take the A452 towards Kenilworth.
- After just less than half a mile, bear left at the roundabout (with the petrol station on your right) and take the Warwick Road to Leek Wootton.
- The Pavilions is less than half a mile on the left hand side immediately after Kenilworth Cricket Club.